Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

The red stem. So yeah, I'm pretty familiar with that buzz. Especially early. Like a kick in the ass. Can keep you moving all day too.
Oh yeah chatty too. lol

Wow feel like a young fella again!

I'm 420% sure it wood wig a lot of folks out.

Like OMG call 911 or hit the fetal position for the day and start praying.

That weed definitely got some JuJu. Me likey.

Drive-by..

Lot of pretty weed going on over here...........

I'm still at it, thanks @Kismet for checking in on me.

Its harvest time again so I'm busy in the gardens.

Harvesting male pollen from this big boy:
20210326_224627.jpg

Hanging on the line and bud washed a bunch.

20210328_215600.jpg

Some new gear I'm running at around 30 days un flower.

20210330_202903.jpg

20210330_202845.jpg

Made some hash oil too skert to try it.

I made about 3gms of oil from 80 gms of flowers. Licked the spoon was high for 2 days.

download.jpeg-7.jpg

I do both vape and gummies and prolly smoke a little bit.

Haven't smoked any recently tho. It's too strong for me.

20210324_232050.jpg

20210409_120900.jpg

20210409_120919.jpg

20210409_120939.jpg

20210409_120832.jpg

Toady - came up thru the rocks we were watching him grow from thumb size to this in 30 seconds. By the time I got my camera he was full size. His color will change to dark green in a few days. After the plants start to grow.

Edit - my dogs lick them and its psychedelic for them. It wood prolly be poisionus to hoo-man. My dogs like the sweat on the backs - this one too young for toad sweat.. the good stuff.. so my dogs tell me.

20210408_231536.jpg

Those Transkei still going?
You bet - I took cuts but the first round is in the can. Love it. The wild looking one needed to cure a little bit. Got me a little wiggy fresh! lol

The pollen is from the stud male I got. Pretty lucky on that one. Never saw a male plant get that big. I hadda cut him in half to fit all by himself into a 4x4 then still had to super crop all the side branches.

I've got a lot of pollen.
Here's the male drying on the vine.

20210326_224627.jpg

The Transkie went 90 days. I chopped at first sight of nanners. Coulda went longer fer sure specially the wild looking one. 90 days is pretty long. Probably could have gone another month easy.

I saw "Transkei" and made my way straight over here. Hi. Nice to find another person growing Transkei, and you say you have one wild?

You bet - I took cuts but the first round is in the can. Love it. The wild looking one needed to cure a little bit. Got me a little wiggy fresh! lol

The pollen is from the stud male I got. Pretty lucky on that one. Never saw a male plant get that big. I hadda cut him in half to fit all by himself into a 4x4 then still had to super crop all the side branches.

I've got a lot of pollen.
Here's the male drying on the vine.

20210326_224627.jpg
Great goings on here Bob! No one mentioned the erotic nature of this male pic huh?

lol yeah .... I got a lot of pollen.

Going to be working with it some this summer.

I saw "Transkei" and made my way straight over here. Hi. Nice to find another person growing Transkei, and you say you have one wild?

Welcome... I'm running 2 variants one is a wild looking one that likely can go plus 15 weeks easily. I chopped her at 90 days which I thought was a little early but I saw a few nanners so chop chop.

Its excellent weed ....

The other variant is a red stem version. Even the roots are red. More nugs at chop still went 90 days.

Back
Top Bottom