Advice needed! Plants slowly dying - Need help

Fart man

So my first grow after getting my long awaited license for growing my own medicine, started 3 months ago with these girls. Been doing great up until 3 weeks ago when i had a small spider mite problem. I took care of that with two treatments of bug b gone and maintaining with neem oil. Now have not seen any signs of bugs but my leaves started getting dry, turning brown and falling off. I thought it was a spider mite problem but now that's in the past. they have not bounced back and they seem to be in shock drinking water slowly. Stems are a reddish purple

So what I have been doing (until the spider mites threw a rentch into to the pot) started with promix xp for soil extra puralight with sprinkle of bat guono to start it all off. After they got going, used dutch nutrience A and B.
Water has been steady with a ph at 6. Room is a steady 20 degrees, humidity 50%. I use 3 x 500watt full spectrum LED lights in a 10 x10 room. I have been thinking it is a calcium /magnesium issue because reading on other posts, feeding reverse osmosis water strips them of this. Hope not root rot ...was planning that they would be flowering by now. No point . Going to get small buds if i don't fix them and get them healthy, but before i start adding or taking something away, would love to have some experience growers opinion.

If your plants are stressed from mite treatments (mine get that way sometimes) don't start force-feeding them lots of nutes. Just water them well, let dry, water well, and maybe ONE weak nute feeding a week till you start seeing new growth. They need time to recover.

I know its scary when leaves start dropping, but if the stem is still plump, keep watching the nodes for new growth.

IMG_99974.JPG
IMG_99963.JPG
IMG_99953.JPG
IMG_99922.JPG
IMG_0001393.JPG
IMG_0002389.JPG
IMG_99932.JPG
IMG_99911.JPG
IMG_99944.JPG

ok got some photos uploaded, hopefully some of you can look and have an idea as to what may be going on.
Got a soil pH tester today and it was in the high 7.5 range.

Hey I'm not an expert by any means but I had a bug problem early and treated with endall. My leaves looked just like that and my plant didn't like it. It rebounded no problem but I was still in veg. The major brown spots on my leaves were created by overlapping leaves and the pesticides not being able to evaporate properly. Hope that helps. Oh I grow with led as well and I have purple areas but its a light issue for me not a nute thing so maybe nothing to worry about if you have a good feeding regiment. Good luck

sorry have not been still communicating on this post trying figure out this problem I'm having so i just watered and added a little epson salt and some dried egg shells that i grinned up into powder hoping that I'm just having a deficiency so my soil is test at a ph of 7.2 but the water i watered with was ph at 5.5 to bring the soil down and the water that came from the bottom of the pots tested ph of 5.5 i guess I'm totally confused now lol I'm still mite free so 4 weeks thought these ladies would have bounced back any suggestions

I think your soil might be overwhelmed with too much of your additives...nutrients...I would just water it for a week...looks like a little nitrogen burn possibly?

Back
Top Bottom