Ajagunle's NFT White Widow Auto X Sweet Afghani Delicious Under CFL - Closet Grow

Wow they are looking great :) so damn crystally :)

I'm thinking about leaving the UVB on for as long as possible and if i see any damage I will know how long is too long ha ha

:peace:

:thanks:

My girls are booked in for 3.5 hours next, if you do 4 and then I do 4.5 etc. it will soon be on the main timer:goodjob:

As UVB is natural all year round, considering aclimatising the next generation whilst still in veg.

Booked in :) ha ha

Okay so tomorrow you are going to have it on for 3.5 and ill do it for 4 and if either of us notices any change or damage etc. we can let each other know :)
It should be a good experiment :thumb:

In 18hrs I will report on 3.5 hours, yes?

We can take smaller risks twice as often!:hookah::hookah:

The middle section got the UVB for 3.5 hours and no adverse signs, so after I check with Green Fingers' journal I will set for 4.5 hours, moved onto Left Hand Side socket.

After 3 days of consistent 5.8ph it has dropped to 5.7, 3ml of ph up to re-set.

Buds are feeling nice and solid, sticky and stinky

canopy_fri.jpg

Trichomes are swelling in places and I can see they are still clear

Clear_trichs.jpg

I'm dribbling... they look so beautiful AJ :blushsmile:

Do you prefer cake or biscuits (sorry, cookies... I'm an English lass) as a treat? I will send one round when the time comes for you to harvest these beauties.

:goodjob:

I'm dribbling... they look so beautiful AJ :blushsmile:

Do you prefer cake or biscuits (sorry, cookies... I'm an English lass) as a treat? I will send one round when the time comes for you to harvest these beauties.

If you are talking home-made and my choice, then your blend of Tiffin or what the Kids call Rocky Road, I'll make the Capotcino

:goodjob::adore:

If you are talking home-made and my choice, then your blend of Tiffin or what the Kids call Rocky Road, I'll make the Capotcino

Ah, good choice there AJ. Of course it will be home made for a celebration! Consider it done, and I will make some of my Millionaire Shortbread for you to try too.

:yummy:

Ah, good choice there AJ. Of course it will be home made for a celebration! Consider it done, and I will make some of my Millionaire Shortbread for you to try too.

:yummy:

If I rember rightly you need butter for the shortbread and the Millionaire bit, you've got to make some canna butter when you get some trim, the most versatile of by-products!

Day 50 of flower, journal keeping does seem to speed it up, or is that hind-sight with rose tinted specs?

Reptalite has completed a circuit of the garden, close up before and after;

LHS_fri_close_up.jpg

LHS_Sat_8.jpg

Day length is now 9hrs 40mins with 5hrs 30mins of Lizard time.

canopy_fri.jpg

Replaced CO2 generator, going for a very dry Celery Sherry this time.

Day 50 of flower, journal keeping does seem to speed it up, or is that hind-sight with rose tinted specs?

Oh wow AJ, absolutely beautiful!! I always look forward to your photos.

For me...I think only a time machine would speed it up, but then again I am the world's most impatient person :)

It's a pleasure and an honour to watch your grow, thank you.

:thanks:

Damn I want to give you +Rep but it says I have to spread it around some more, don't worry you will get some from me :)

I'm drooling over those girls they look fantastic, I say you are so excited :) ha ha

The UVB Has caused no noticeable ( visible ) damage whatsoever so I say it would probably be okay to keep it on for most of the day as long as it is moved around every so often.

Make sure you do not chop by date, only chop by trichomes so you chop your girls at their peak :)

Are you going to run a day or two of darkness at the end ? I would recommend it :)

Keep up the great work, I cant wait for harvest :)

AJ, the buds are looking so lush and juicy. I'm really loving watching the changes as the flowering period extends. What wonderful examples of this beautiful plant.

Thanks Fluffy, you slinky flatterer!

Temps have risen again maxing at 97f, CO2 production is still vigorous, one flagon 9 days old, the other only on its second day. I will try and squeeze a third one in on Wednesday. I have raised the light another inch or so higher, now about 7" above the tops, but better than another forest burning.

healthy_half.jpg

I have been looking for a suitable foliar spray for the end of flowering, to replicate what Bloomit does for the High Brix pioneers. Looking at the website of the manufacturers of the Nutes I have been using I realise they produce their own, it's on its way but maybe a little late for this season.

The Reptalite is finishing its second lap, it is now on 7hrs 30mins, no visible difference, tomorrow I will connect it to the main timer. Aroma or Bouquet almost goes up to 11, rich and exotic. No cloudy trichs yet.

Swollen_glands.jpg

I have been considering when to call it the last day of Nutes as I have purchased a new for this grow elixir, GHE Ripen. This type of formulation is referred to, in the greenhouse industry, as a 'forcing solution'. Anyway, the same bud 5 days apart.
Wednesday
any_change_wed1.jpg

And again Monday
RHS_Monday2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom