Ajagunle's NFT White Widow Auto X Sweet Afghani Delicious Under CFL - Closet Grow

If you have a look at my grow journal I fully explain UVB in big long posts :)

:peace:

GF has a great video, I mean, link to youtube, of a bit of a stoner Guy that explains it convincingly enough to search some more and then I bought the wrong bulb. Definitely worth watching

I hear you GiGaBaNe, but I've got to spread the love a bit more freely first, sorry GF.:circle-of-love:

Korloin, I'm going to start with 1hr a day rotating round 3 positions and then increase by 15 minutes every 3rd day, unless photographic evidence suggests otherwise.

Close up shot of the nearest bud, I think the fresh light green at the top might be new growth, I just hope the light green at the bottom of the shot is not scrota!

trichs28.jpg

For the first time I can detect that 'dusting of snow on pine trees' effect I thought would be beyond the CFL bulb,

group_flash.jpg

The nearest bud, is there a difference?

that_bud.jpg

I feel a bit like one of those trick photographers compiling a Holiday Brochure, but please humour me this indulgence,

group_shot29.jpg

trichs27.jpg

group_of_3.jpg

And just because I can, again
that_bud.jpg

I am more than happy to indulge you those pics, they are awesome. Shows what a really beautiful plant this is from distance and close up, so on behalf of MJ thank you!

Close up shot of the nearest bud, I think the fresh light green at the top might be new growth, I just hope the light green at the bottom of the shot is not scrota!

For the first time I can detect that ‘dusting of snow on pine trees’ effect I thought would be beyond the CFL bulb,

The nearest bud, is there a difference?

I feel a bit like one of those trick photographers compiling a Holiday Brochure, but please humour me this indulgence,

And just because I can, again

Man aj! Those are some fantastic looking plants !!
Can't wait for your smoke report. ( hint hint) :)

Thank you for the compliments, close up shots is all I can manage I'm afraid (well not afraid, why do I use that word?), it's such a small space and there is an unmovable wall behind me when I work in the garden, so I can't move back for a long shot, close ups can hide the less attractive bits anyway!

Thank you Korloin, I have a garden casualty drying atm, but I will not intentionally take any early samples, it will not be long though.

What a good thing these journals are, never had compliments on a grow before!

And compliments well deserved AJ.

I think what I like about people who just grow one to just a few plants is it is much more personal. If you can't name and remember easily the names of all your plants it's such a shame. Also, it helps us realise that we all make cock ups while trying to do everything right...and that this is generally a forgiving plant if you take a bit of time to get it right or learn how to put it right :)

And I agree with you saying not to use "afraid" when referring to close ups being the available photo option. I could look at pics like these all day because I won't be able to take such good quality close ups myself. You've done me a favour.

:peace:

I can now measure ppm. Currently measures at 843. My notes suggest I have read they should be between 1000 and 1200. What should I use to increase ppm, the flowering nutes only or flowering nutes plus the flowering elixirs proportionally?

I would be grateful for any steer on this.
:thanks:
Postie just been, no UvB, yet.

I am aware how samey the photos can become at various stages of growth but

under_skirts.jpg

Strength_in_depth.jpg

Even the sunburnt ladies are plumping up.

Sunburn11.jpg

Measured ppm as 823, added extra Buddy and Fulvic, the flowering elixirs, the 'Potasium & Phosphorous' and Growth booster and extra Bloom nutrient, I calculated the amounts based on the recommended dosage range, made last nights' top-up up to maximum strength.

Measured the ppm, raised to only 847, not sure if fleabay have sent me a chocolate teapot, again, I will re-measure it all tomorrow.

Thought I would show what happens to the by-product of CO2 production. Nothing wasted.

Rhubarb_2012.jpg

Have had to cut the first of this years' Guerrilla Bud, victim of mould, not the place, obviously.

Guerilla_bud.jpg

I sadly get lost in some of the technicalities, but all I know is seeing your plants makes me smile every time so to me that's a big thumbs up. They are such pretty plants they deserve to be showcased.

First day of wk8, turning the last corner before the home straight.

after_tanning_session.jpg

Yesterday was the first trip down the tanning parlour, 3 hours around mid-day (no point doing the same as GF might as well try +1), not sure if there are any visual changes, here is the same bud yesterday morning and then this morning, not sure I can see any change, any comments?

This is wednesday morning
any_change_wed.jpg

And 24hrs later, thursday morning
any_change_thurs.jpg

The light info says it has 20” penetration, so will cover the canopy with each circuit of the light-fittings, plan to increase timer by 30 minutes with each circuit. Day length has been shortened to 9 hours 40 minutes, as per glr.
Using a x30 loupe I can see the trichomes, and there are loads, but I can’t see the colour of the bulbous head,

I will play around with magnifying photos.

trichome_zoom.jpg

TDS has risen to 937, I hope this means the meter works! Using water quicker than Nutes (HT to TeSmp and Green Knight), so I am interpreting this also as a sign that there is enough Nutes in the tank. This conclusion might indicate complacency, if someone knows, please shout.

I sadly get lost in some of the technicalities, but all I know is seeing your plants makes me smile every time so to me that's a big thumbs up. They are such pretty plants they deserve to be showcased.

Soon enough you'll be rattling off all these "technicalities" like they're second nature Dear.:)
There are simpler terms that connote immediate archetypes, but nerds like me like the complicated ones so people think we're smarter than we actually are. :geek::blalol:

Back
Top Bottom