Ak-47 - LED - DWC

She's definitely not rooted yet. Probably close to two weeks till root if she was flowering, 1 if she was a veg plant. Cajuncelt taught me how to clone in perlite and 2 liter bottles. And my hempy buckets are straight perlite, nothing else in them. Easy to do. For a mother I think 1 or 2 gallons is all you'd need.

Re: Ak-47 . Led . Dwc

The biggest fans are clipped but the topmost are not. There's 3 nodes in the peat pellet cut off and dipped in gel.

Can I still trim a day after she was cut or is that bad. If you want I can post a better pic and you can show me exactly what you mean because I can't find that post your talking about

Thanks a bunch

Wow thanks for the link. Read through there and ended up trimming the clone down to the top most fan leaves and slicing them to stop growth. She's now in a perlite hempy cup with a 2l pop bottle humidity dome. Hope it ups her chance for survival.

On a very positive note there were three roots sticking out of my net pot... oddly enough they didn't emerge from the bottom they are poking out the sides of the net pot. Last plant grew the roots out of the bottom I guess autos root differently.

So now that the roots are out of the hydroton its a weight off my shoulders and hopefully little Akela has a growth spurt and we get to see some changes in my photos because they're all looking pretty similar right now.

Is it bad to take the plant outside for a few second to see how the leaves look in natural light? Under the led or camera flash I don't think the colour reproduction is as accurate.

Thanks for watching and helping

It won't hurt to take them out for a minute. Glad I could help link you to the right stuff. Sounds like she'll have a much better survival rate now too. Your on your way to becoming a grow room guru my man. Can't wait for an update when everything is in motion. I'm waiting for some clones to root too, so fingers crossed for both of us.

And the vibes are coming your way too. Pretty soon you'll only need to buy seeds when you want new genetics. Eventually you'll be learning colloidal silver with me and wildjim

Okay I don't know if it has anything to do with all the positive vibes out there in 420 land but one of the Thai fantasy seeds I had written off two weeks ago just had some cotelydons poke out with no attention given to it at all.

Looks like I'm making another solo cup hempy for her for now and probably stick her in the room with the others. Only problem is that is a 12/12 strain and I'm on 18/6 so it will probably get pretty big before flowering as that's what the breeder States if you grow with more than 14 hours of light.

Hopefully with that set back it allows me to maybe top or even try to Flux an auto.... but I'm getting ahead of myself here with just two cotelydons and a fat root lol.

I'm ecstatic. Going to go medicate my happiness some more.

I've always heard the same thing about autos as you're saying. But I'm not exactly sure if it's a true auto because I've read some people never have them flower under 18/6 and had to start 12/12 to induce flowering.

It's a sativa based auto I believe and it's from kannabia seeds - thai fantasy automatic. I think bending is the safest way though you're right about that but if the plant is anything like the seed it will be worse than watching paint dry. Four weeks to germinate and break soil from only a half inch down

Nice of you to join me. I doubt little Akela will be a match for your monster jock but that's what I'm aiming for one day.

Here she is the day she showed her roots

20140829_200213.jpg
20140829_200202.jpg
20140829_200331.jpg

Couple days and for the first time visible changes. Leaves are getting bigger roots are getting bigger and everything looking steady.

One minor problem is that over 48 hours ph dripped dropped to 5.6.

Added some rain water... about 2 solo cups and it was the same. I'll check back tomorrow if it worsens I'll do a brand new batch of soup.

Hope you enjoy these baby pics. It's been quite hot here lately and the grow Temps and res Temps have risen as well. Plant looks a little hot to me but overnight temperatures return to a normal state and she looks happier.

20140831_211227.jpg
20140831_211141.jpg
20140831_211112.jpg

Yep pretty much matched the other plant to the day of showing roots. If you've got enough air bubbles and keep your water level an inch or so above the bottom of the net pot the roots just have the perfect environment to penetrate and dip into the reservoir.

I think there are about 6 or 7 really fat white translucent roots shooting horizontally out of the sides of the pot.

Back
Top Bottom