Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

That makes sense to me now mate.

I done some bubbas gift in the summer and wasnt so keen on it. My friends made shatter with it and said its the best return they had seen from any strain though. It finished in 6.5 weeks!

I will checknit out tomorro. Im off to bed now.

From this North East (England) Geordie Boy, have a purely belta christmas mate :) (google mate lol)

Have you guys ever noticed white new hairs coming out of the bud on the last week of flower?

I have started my flush but don't understand if the new white hairs is a good thing. Can anyone provide an explanation through their experiences please?

Sent from my SM-N910F using 420

Have you guys ever noticed white new hairs coming out of the bud on the last week of flower?

I have started my flush but don't understand if the new white hairs is a good thing. Can anyone provide an explanation through their experiences please?

It's your plant's last ditch effort to reproduce before death.

Thanks for the reply.....so i guess just keep flushing and in about 4 days chop it all down. Do I trim the white hairs if they haven't turned brown? It's my first harvest

Looking real good in there cult, those plants are looking lovely and healthy. Beginning to get nice and frosty really early on. I can't believe how big they've gotten. Hope you had a great Christmas yesterday also cult.

What color is your trichomes ??

cult, I got a small container of great white, and a pk booster, and density B+, all made by same co. (complete) that makes the ferts. I'm using. Got 4 5 gal fabric grow bags. I looked at the root excelerator , but couldn't afford it. Next time I have to buy base nutes, I'm hoping I can afford the gal. size, as I get like 4 times as much for less ! Well I just got to do all I can do, and keep a steady line. It'll all come together in the end !! So the hydro guy is saying to start using the pk booster, and the density b+, along with the base nutes for my flowering plants . ppm is 1100, is that to high ? That's the veg mixture, haven't checked ppm on the bloom mix. (after supper) Haven't used either and wont till I hear from you.

cult, I got a small container of great white, and a pk booster, and density B+, all made by same co. (complete) that makes the ferts. I'm using. Got 4 5 gal fabric grow bags. I looked at the root excelerator , but couldn't afford it. Next time I have to buy base nutes, I'm hoping I can afford the gal. size, as I get like 4 times as much for less ! Well I just got to do all I can do, and keep a steady line. It'll all come together in the end !! So the hydro guy is saying to start using the pk booster, and the density b+, along with the base nutes for my flowering plants . ppm is 1100, is that to high ? That's the veg mixture, haven't checked ppm on the bloom mix. (after supper) Haven't used either and wont till I hear from you.
ppm on the bloom mixture was 1160.

Cool at least you got the great white in there, its fantastic.

1100ppm for veg seems high. I work in EC so my conversion may be wrong but im thinking thats 2.1ec on a 500 conversion. Does your meter have an EC function? It would def make it easier for me to understand what you are doing or even if you know if its a 500 or 700 conversion. What is your starting water ppm again? Generally around 750ppm would be ideal for veg. You bloom seems about right.

Jus glad to hear from ya!! And sometimes it's not complaining its called venting!! And I have learned if u don't have a way to vent then it builds up till u explode!! But again glad to hear from ya mate n hope everything is good n green!!

Nice little christmas eve update.

I only got home a couple hours ago. Done my jobs and now time to relax.

Heres the plants at day 32 of flower.

20161218_192716.jpg

20161224_192746.jpg

20161224_192949.jpg

20161224_193906.jpg

Plants are super healthy. They are taking a little while to join up but im not worried about that, its the end result that counts. They are absolutely baked with trichs and buds arent even formed yet. Its just flower formation everywhere and fortunately they have stopped stretching now.

I hope everyone has a merry christmas. Love and peace ,)

That looks awesome. Well done!

I feel ya on the trimming I've been at it the last couple days aswell it's the best and worst part
Did ya ever buy some of the bonsai hero trimmers I said about they defo speed things up an save ya fingers getting punished

I got some of the blue kripple seeds all but one popped I will let ya no how they end up

Back
Top Bottom