Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Shed... it's never too late to melt Hillary's face. But Sessions should be right beside her. Along with most millennials. They are what's wrong with the USA. LOL

Shed... it's never too late to melt Hillary's face. But Sessions should be right beside her. Along with most millennials. They are what's wrong with the USA. LOL

Not just the USA bud. It runs rampant up here too.

If anyone cares, the Thaibodian bud lost 30% of its water weight in 24 hours. It's now sitting at 14 grams. 45%rH and 70F in the budbox. 75% to 80% weight loss is typical so "that prick's" prediction of 4 grams at cure weight is just him spouting internet knowledge.
edited for Tunkers

C'mon guys, @JustMeds means well.

They would smoke too much of the profits
Since this is monetarily a huge loss already, I'd be okay with that. The win is in providing my brother with some relief from the pain and crap his body and mind are suffering. If he had any idea how much this has cost me he'd freak right the hell out. But this one grow will provide him with relief for many many months.
It's ironic that our government is so anti-cannabis and yet his VA oncologist and neurologist independently suggested cannabis to ameliorate his symptoms. Fucking politics should never trump healthcare issues.

@InTheShed - we'd talked about using copper suspensions to control copper deficiency. This data shows that even heavy exposure isn't thought to pose long-term health risks:
Human data: Exposure to copper fume causes upper respiratory tract irritation, metallic taste, nausea, and metal fume fever. It has been reported that no ill effects resulted from exposures to copper fumes at concentrations up to 0.4 mg Cu/m3 [Luxon 1972] and that there is little evidence that copper presents a serious industrial hazard, either from acute or chronic poisoning [Browning 1969].
Revised IDLH: 100 mg Cu/m3Basis for revised IDLH: The revised IDLH for copper fume is 100 mg Cu/m3 based on an analogy to copper dusts and mists which have a revised IDLH of 100 mg Cu/m3. This may be a conservative value due to the lack of relevant acute toxicity data for workers exposed to concentrations above 100 mg Cu/m3.

Regardless, the Thaibodian Skunk will be dunk rinsed after harvest to remove as much as possible. And the copper spray seems to be helping! Woo hoo!

Next time I will. But now they're being flushed and given a 36 hour dark period in prep for harvest.
That's what i would have done. Maybe even 4 days darkness as they didn't seem to understand it s time to finish

@InTheShed - we'd talked about using copper suspensions to control copper deficiency. This data shows that even heavy exposure isn't thought to pose long-term health risks:
Human data: Exposure to copper fume causes upper respiratory tract irritation, metallic taste, nausea, and metal fume fever. It has been reported that no ill effects resulted from exposures to copper fumes at concentrations up to 0.4 mg Cu/m3 [Luxon 1972] and that there is little evidence that copper presents a serious industrial hazard, either from acute or chronic poisoning [Browning 1969].
Revised IDLH: 100 mg Cu/m3Basis for revised IDLH: The revised IDLH for copper fume is 100 mg Cu/m3 based on an analogy to copper dusts and mists which have a revised IDLH of 100 mg Cu/m3. This may be a conservative value due to the lack of relevant acute toxicity data for workers exposed to concentrations above 100 mg Cu/m3.

Regardless, the Thaibodian Skunk will be dunk rinsed after harvest to remove as much as possible. And the copper spray seems to be helping! Woo hoo!
Great info Rider! Not sure what concentrations you'd end up with if you smoked what got sprayed, nor am I sure that setting it on fire and then inhaling it wouldn't create a completely different set of hazards (they never test what we spray on plants with the angle toward smoking it). Still, spraying toward the end of the grow and then washing seems like best practices.

Before anyone slams me I'll be the first to say that this is a rough trim. Field expediency and all that. I'll clean it up when I have time. But DAMN! These buds are dense and heavy and almost as sticky (but not as stinky) as the MTPC. I think I could get a bud to stick on the ceiling. If it doesn't yield 3+ pounds I'll be shocked.
OK... 2+ pounds, but a guy can dream!

It's an autoflower strain by heavyweight seeds its a very fast auto and a pretty good yielder of decent bud in about 10 weeks. I normally average about 4oz a plant so well worth a look. That's in 20ltr fabric pots in coco under a 600w hps
I just did a Canuk auto cheese under a 600w Vipar Spectra that took 82 days and yielded 4.8 oz. so I guess I did alright.

Back
Top Bottom