Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Careful shed.... as much as I find your meme high-larious, I got a message from Ted for my costanza gif. He said he was willing to move it to an off topic thread... so my thinking is.... Damn it rider next time do us all a huge solid and just create your "journal" in off topic so we don't have to constantly censor our awesome jokes. Thanks!

Careful shed.... as much as I find your meme high-larious, I got a message from Ted for my costanza gif. He said he was willing to move it to an off topic thread... so my thinking is.... Damn it rider next time do us all a huge solid and just create your "journal" in off topic so we don't have to constantly censor our awesome jokes. Thanks!

They don't like it when we bring a little bit of/b/ to 420!
See, I don't get it. As long as the off-topic pic is posted to the off-topic folder it isn't stamped with the 420 logo. And the "off-topics" aren't off topic or we wouldn't post them! But that's a great idea, Dabbers.

I think I've said this before. If you right click on the picture and select "open image in new tab" you can view the picture at the same size as it was loaded. In the case of this picture above thats 2048x1536. You can almost smell it at that size and lots of detail.

Theres some giant colas in there.

The Thaibodian Skunk is down to 8 grams in the budbox. Still very moist.
edit: the crystals are snow white but are reflecting the color of the box

Thus it begins.

I don't smoke, and yet I grow. Go figure. For me it's all about the toys, the process, and the challenge. Growing makes me happy. All of the meds that I grow are for my brother that has both Lupus and Polycythemia Vera. Poor fucker. :)

Was going to do a grow of a proprietary Hawaiian strain called "The Mutt" but the damned things wouldn't germinate even though I gave them perfect weather, played the ukulele, and sang Don Ho songs to them while wearing a grass skirt. I still have a bunch of WW and Gold Leaf beans but that just brought back bad memories. I considered dropping all Cinex beans so I could better compare the cobs to the strips but in the end a mixed variety of beans won the toss.

So we have Mama Thai x Thai Stik, Mama Thai x Pineapple Chunk, and G13. The Thais are already above ground but the G13s are lagging behind. It should be interesting to make them all happy in one RDWC system. If push comes to shove the Thai will get what they need and the indica can suck hind tit. Once they are out of the nursery I'll drop them in the RDWC with a top drip system until the roots clear the net baskets.

I have an eight bucket system but will only be growing six plants because of the laws here and because I'm sure my sweet, loving daughter is reading this journal and is waiting with her finger over the phone with the cops on speed dial. Good luck, daughter, it's a legal grow.

I'll apologize in advance for all of the system photos and will endeavor in the future to keep it green.

IMG_317415.JPG

IMG_318017.JPG

IMG_317516.JPG

IMG_318220.JPG

IMG_318120.jpg

I'm late for this one (I'm late for everything...:roorrip:) But I just wanted to say that your setup look just awesome! It's clean, looks nice, looks professional and most be working great by the look of your harvest! Oh and fantastic harvest! (you could almost kill someone with those huge nugs...) and even if it's the end of this journal(or I think it is) I'm subbing for the rest AND for the next grow(if that's happening)

This site has become unteneable. I'm leaving the site while they work out the kinks. Maybe the best way to help is to not be a drain on resources. Even without posting, just the act of lurking adds to the system workload. I'm confident Rob will solve whatever ails this site, given time.

Back
Top Bottom