Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Over 6½ pounds. Should keep him medicated at least until you can get the clones harvested ;).
Congrats and :welldone:after all you've been through wrangling these monsters.

And I'm glad you have found your way to SweetSue's oil threads. Some great minds there.
Thanks, Shed. I'm still wrangling them, lol. It's like having a nursery full of gallon jars that all need burping and monitoring. The MTPC1 and 2 are now stable. Burping the 1 just occasionally now. The 2 still gets burped every other day or every three days. The MTTS is still a daily burper as is the first partial harvest of the Thaibodian Skunk. The clones are going in the flower room tomorrow whether they're ready or not, because I'm ready! They're at a good size to flip since I don't want or need a repeat performance.
SweetSue's oil thread is chock full of good minds. I have so much to learn.

I'm late for this one (I'm late for everything...:roorrip:) But I just wanted to say that your setup look just awesome! It's clean, looks nice, looks professional and most be working great by the look of your harvest! Oh and fantastic harvest! (you could almost kill someone with those huge nugs...) and even if it's the end of this journal(or I think it is) I'm subbing for the rest AND for the next grow(if that's happening)
Thanks, @leftout420. It's been an adventure! The next grow is a continuation of a grow that was running concurrently to this one, and a few mystery clones. The clones got mixed up and I don't know what's what. I guess we'll find out!

From what I've read the cure reduces the unpleasant taste of chlorophyll. I've not tried any sublingual medication but I can only imagine it must taste awful at best so I'm hoping to mitigate some of the unpleasantness. I'd like to try a fresh harvest to extraction sometime. Maybe with the clone harvest I'll give that a shot.

Great haul there rider!!! 3000 grams isn't too shabby! That'll make some good meds

I know, Shed. But chlorophyll is miscible with EtOH so I figure the less there is the less green the extract will be. But really, what the hell do I care. I don't have to suffer the taste! I should be making this as easy on myself as possible! LOL

The best QWET I've seen has very little green. I'll check tomorrow in the oil threads but I'm sure they discuss minimizing chlorophyll with dry ice.
I've posted about that somewhere here. The dry ice or liquid nitrogen freezes the water-based constituents so they aren't dissolved into the alcohol.

We use dry ice and iso. Cheap and effective. Crush and pour iso on slowly until it becomes liquidous. My solvent freezes with liquid nitro. -321 boiling point is no joke!

Are you contradicting yourself?
Not at all. As the chlorophyll degrades it becomes less of a problem. That's my thought, your mileage may vary, objects in mirror are closer than they appear.

That would fill a few Harleys... okay a lot more than a few, if they ran of top shelf herbs that is....

Quite a sight! Also, what are you making the sublinguals from once you get down to motor oil consistency?
That's something he'll do, but he said he will use MCT coconut oil. I think.

Back
Top Bottom