Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

Orca isnt new and its better suited to recirculating hydro and dripper systems. I much prefer the powder as it has alot more types of myco in it and i always manually water in the myco.

Thanks cult. I suspected I was reading an old marketing post.

So here are the plants at day 27 of flower (12/12).

They starting to bud out now. They are slow starters but hoping they finish strong. Looking really healthy and they are around 1.8meters tall.

Feed now is:

Ionic coco bloom 1.5ec (+0.7 ec of tap water)
Buddhas tree advanced metaboost 1ml/litre
Buddhas Tree PK 0.25ml per litre.
Advanced nutrients sensizym 2ml/litre
Total EC including tap water is 2.4ec.

Ph 5.8.

20161218_192619.jpg

20161218_192621.jpg

20161218_192634.jpg

20161218_192639.jpg

20161218_192703.jpg

20161218_192709.jpg

20161218_192716.jpg

Mate the full list id recomend is in the nute schedule by name.

Been a long day today. Washed 1700 grams of flower ground down in a food processor and placed in glass extraction tubes. Ran 10 cans of gass per 100grams. Real long pain in the arse process. Have yielded roughly 458grams in total from 2000g but its purging now so may be a little less. Still a great return
I was aiming for 18% and very happy at 23%. I hope it wasnt a fluke lol.

Heres a 75gram lump of my 'Highland Toffee' :) was placed in a press and gently pressed.

20161218_132400.jpg

20161218_132413.jpg

Im going to Uk until christmas eve as i have some hospital appointments that i need to attend. I will get a pic update of the grow tonight. Then another update when i get back.
Good luck with your appointments !! And be safe thru holidays !!

Plants were about 5x smaller when flipped. Cant remember. Will have to go backthrough journal and check lol. The Amnesia Haze just stretches and stretches.

Page 10 is where the pics and video of them just before you flipped were... I'm crap at judging sizes lol. They look about 10'' or so

Can't wait to see them at the end, I've got blues going atm they like to stretch I've noticed

Wow, looking real good in there cult, they're gonna be some big buds by the time they join up ;). I can't believe how tall they've gotten, that amnesia really stretches some!

IMG_110443.JPG
IMG_110346.JPG
IMG_110250.JPG
IMG_110150.JPG
Thanks mate. Im good. Im actually sorted. Just ordered 6 systems from the US. Mega busy right now hence lack of posts.

Im headed home tomorro so will get an update done. Hopefully i wont be returning to probs.
Hey cultivator, hope santa is bringing the good stuff this yr. !! Im hopping for a new 4x4x6.5 grow tent. Ha !! And a ho ho ho !! Anyhow teacher, I walke d into that hydro store with intentions of buying ph perfect package, but the owner of the store is a long time coco grower & has used ph perfect & and says it's a good product, but guarantee this is better. And at 1/2 the price of ph perfect. So I bought the base notes and will follow up with purchase of other products that compliment these base notes. I'm hoping you won't stop helping me learn coco, because I didn't buy what you use. $$$ is a large issue in my Life, so if this works, I'll let you know. I mean if it's 1/2 price, and does better job, I say bring it !!l anyhow teach, this is the product I bought and their web site is on there. I'm starting a journal on this experiment called : slowpuffers sea of green in coco- 2 liter bottles. Hope you take a look and help me when you see me making mistakes. Great respect & well wishes !!
IMG_111039.JPG

Of course i still help you out mate! I dont care what nutes you buy, i can only recommend. You have to do what is best for you and your circumstances.

I doubt the product is better but it very may well be equal. We will see. The important detail is to go off the ec/ppm of the nutes and not the recommended dosage on the bottle. Also you need good root stimulator, i cant stress enough how good roots excelurator is when combined with great white mycorhizae but again its more money to spend.

Out of interest why did you decide to go the hempy route with 2littre pots? I honestly think less big plants wpuld be a better result for you if you follow the way i do things. However everyone has their own way to do things.

Nice little christmas eve update.

I only got home a couple hours ago. Done my jobs and now time to relax.

Heres the plants at day 32 of flower.

20161218_192716.jpg

20161224_192746.jpg

20161224_192949.jpg

20161224_193906.jpg

Plants are super healthy. They are taking a little while to join up but im not worried about that, its the end result that counts. They are absolutely baked with trichs and buds arent even formed yet. Its just flower formation everywhere and fortunately they have stopped stretching now.

I hope everyone has a merry christmas. Love and peace ,)

Of course i still help you out mate! I dont care what nutes you buy, i can only recommend. You have to do what is best for you and your circumstances.

I doubt the product is better but it very may well be equal. We will see. The important detail is to go off the ec/ppm of the nutes and not the recommended dosage on the bottle. Also you need good root stimulator, i cant stress enough how good roots excelurator is when combined with great white mycorhizae but again its more money to spend.

Out of interest why did you decide to go the hempy route with 2littre pots? I honestly think less big plants wpuld be a better result for you if you follow the way i do things. However everyone has their own way to do things.
I have been using the as directed on bottle, so i'll start checking my ppm. I have 115 ppm tap water, so not to bad. I know it works well !! I'll have to go back and read how you mix your ferts. again.
And the reason was i had accumulated to many clones, so I had all these bottles hanging around from a sog i did 5 yrs. ago, so the rest is history. Ha !! And I figured my 400 W hps, would do better in a sea of green. I know it wont cover 4 plants.
The light I have in bloom tent will cover entire 4x4 tent, and that's where our 4 larger pots will be, after harvesting. (about two weeks now)( my (still in soil over there ) the plan is to use the two (blue dream) mother plants that got pruned yesterday, and one pineapple chunk, and probably 1 Bubba's gift, Transplant them from their current 3 gal fabric pots, to 5 gal fabric pots, then under the 630 W lec cmh. All clones. I have 3 seeds but don't want to wait for them to grow. The pineapple chunk is the most potent strain, but the blue dream is the biggest producer. Jury is out on the bubba's gift strain, it's turning purple, hope that's good !! I can get 7 gal pots, but not 6, and 7 gal. doesn't fit my drain tub . is 5 large enough ? Oh, i'm not growing hempy, I have drain out the bottom . if hempy is better, then my next batch of bottles can be hempy style ?If my light was a 600 then I would have went with 4 plants. So stop over once in awhile, check up on me !! And merry Xmas., to you and yours !!

Back
Top Bottom