Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

Yeah I thought that man can see the coco blocking the connections up. Better with the drip ring. Yeah I do get bigger ph swings when it's a flood every two hours and I don't like using too much ph down incase it messes up he balance of he nutes. It can jump up from 5.8 to 7 in just a couple of days which can be annoying as I use a 400 litre resivior but I think it will change when I use RO water shouldn't have as much as a jump with big standard tap water.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I use liquid silicone too which I think drives the ph up quicker but plants seem to love it never had a problem with ph I think the key for me is LST now to get bigger yields instead of topping like you said. Makes sense

Nah its the newer one with bigger fittings was over a grand for the 36 pot full set up the alien ones look much easier to set up though it was a pain in the arse setting mine up but it's solid once it's done

Do you still use the alien flood and drain system you got cult
I went to check a grow today where I have one of there systems and the drain pump did not kick in so it overflowed an flooded the place that's the 3rd separate system of these that have done it to me so I won't be using them agen it's to risky.
Have you had any problems with the system

420-magazine-mobile2091477257.jpg

Sent from my C6743 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
What's this fucker looks class

OK so I'm day 10 of flip. Damn near killed them all this morning ( auto water didnt come on yesterday ) but as you can see they bounced back in 8 hours.
420-magazine-mobile1584510191.jpg

Defol? (Can't see the ground anymore scoob lol. )
420-magazine-mobile904229072.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i still run 3 alien flood and drain systems. 2 48 pot and 1 24 pot upgraded to 30 pots. ive never had one flood on me but ive had the brain fail on one. how long do you have your flood times set for, or the notches in your timer? im guessing your probe was fucked and timer didnt cut out? its a nightmare when hydro res bursts or over fill though. ive had a ceiling come down with the shitty iws system and blown myself half way across a room when i picked up an airpump that was sitting in water in a flooded room lol. the joys of growing.

Take it easy on the defol. just allow the plants to grow. hit them 3 weeks into flower then allow to recover then remove fan leaves again at week 7 flower. dont keep pulling bits off as its way more stressful for the plants. Defol and pruning boost quality and yields but it all comes down to timing, done wrong it can cause more harm than good.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

When will you start your scrog tutorial if you still planing on doing it? Will it be a new journal ?
Nice yields !

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I used to put it on for 15 mins but last time I spoke to u about it I do for 30 mins now but I don't make any diffemence I do love the systems when there working properly but it pisses me off half way through and it floods or sometimes I've had them not even fill up at all
You win that one mate I've had few floods through ceiling aswell but never been shocked lol
Do you have any pics of how them blue kripe seeds you popped are doing think mine are 2 week into flower

Hey Cult,

Couple of more noob questions.

1. Does a color change in the stem of a water leaf (darker) mean that its mature? If so can/should I leave those if they are not causing any trouble (creating shade or interfering with the other good things) or do they all go? Thinking is if they are mature and don't require any resources from the plant and they are still doing their jobs maybe they are an asset and can stay?

2. Are the defol trimmings (not harvest trim) worth doing anything with?

3. had to start defol at F14 as they were a forest with complete shade on the ground and not sure if I will be available for a D21 defol anyway. Is there a downside to an early (14 day F) defol?

Would you mind commenting on a couple of pics?

Thanks in advance mate, hope the show went well!!!!

Hey guys, sorry for some reason I didn't get these updates.

I hope I didn't F these up by defol too early. I really was looking hard at them as these things are going nuts and I was really concerned that there wasn't enough light getting through. Its taking me between 20 and 40 minutes per plant now (noob time) , so I cant even imagine what another week would bring.

I took a full 5 gallon bucket from every 6 girls, some water leaves at almost 10 inches. I have NO CONFIDENCE at all with this.

GD this is fun as hell but just as stressful when I have no clue if what I'm doing is correct.....

Thanks again for indulging my virginity.

OK sorry for the over post. Here are a couple of pics. any feedback is VERY appreciated.

420-magazine-mobile1333933990.jpg
420-magazine-mobile895256573.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom