Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

Hey Scooby,

It takes about an hour for my system to fill all the bags (36) 3 rows of 12. 2 gallons per lady is the average, now uptake is driving an every 2nd day feed, up from daily top feeding, down from the 4th day when finally dry at veg 10). The thing I don't like about the Alien controller is that you cant positively set the start or stop times. Kind of a clunky way to deal with a fairly precise requirement.

I think the idea of being able to set the current time and date then pick the time and dates (and durations) that you want to feed would be a great improvement.

Again sorry for the over post, I only get an opportunity every few days to chime in. Hope I'm not pissing everyone off........:thanks:

Hey guys, sorry for some reason I didn't get these updates.

I hope I didn't F these up by defol too early. I really was looking hard at them as these things are going nuts and I was really concerned that there wasn't enough light getting through. Its taking me between 20 and 40 minutes per plant now (noob time) , so I cant even imagine what another week would bring.

I took a full 5 gallon bucket from every 6 girls, some water leaves at almost 10 inches. I have NO CONFIDENCE at all with this.

GD this is fun as hell but just as stressful when I have no clue if what I'm doing is correct.....

Thanks again for indulging my virginity.
Tigerbydatail, you're a very funny person. Maybe you aren't meaning to be funny, but you are. You did your defol about a week earlier than I do. I wait till end of stretch, only because I know, it will definitely stunt the plant for 3-4 days. And I figure I don't want to stunt the plant, while it's building colas. And that's how I was taught. Works well for me. And if you got a 5 gal bucket full from 6 plants, then I'd guess, you went to far. Just my 2 cents !! Good luck !!

Tigerbydatail, you're a very funny person. Maybe you aren't meaning to be funny, but you are. You did your defol about a week earlier than I do. I wait till end of stretch, only because I know, it will definitely stunt the plant for 3-4 days. And I figure I don't want to stunt the plant, while it's building colas. And that's how I was taught. Works well for me. And if you got a 5 gal bucket full from 6 plants, then I'd guess, you went to far. Just my 2 cents !! Good luck !!
but after looking at pics., don't look like you over did it, just a little early.

Thanks SlowP that's helpful.

So in your opinion, they will recover or kill yield?

The 6 I did yesterday are already filling in (had a thought to trim this week again, but now that's out), did 18 today which are pics.

I still have 12 left. Maybe I will do a test and let them sit for another week? HELP PLEASE all of you. trying not to F up my first grow, only get one of those.

Your doing a good job tiger especially for a so called noob no one would no any better
most ppl wouldn't strip as hard as you have in them pics but that's how I've been doing it lately with no problems at all within another 7-10 days it won't look like you've touched them
You could leave the rest of your plants an only strip how cult does and compare st the end what worked best on the strain your running
I agree with slowpuffer it was a little early on the defol because you prob had some stretch left in the plants but cuz your rooms allready packed I wouldn't be to bothered sometimes fings have to be done when you can fit em in
Only fing then leaves are good for is plumping up ya pillow mate lol

OK thanks SlowP and Scoob. Sorry for the mini melt down, just freaked a bit and the IPAs weren't helping either .

I think running a side by side is a great plan so I will wait a week on the last 12 and see what's happens. Heres the dirty dozen and their naked counter parts.

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1424570452.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2016698277.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

looks good but id have still waited til 3 weeks for more defol and pruning. dont keep hitting them cos they need to recover and focus on flower.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Cult, Understood, and really looking forward to see where they are at in a week and doing a comparison.

Hope you had a good trip/show.

Hey Cult,

Couple of more noob questions.

1. Does a color change in the stem of a water leaf (darker) mean that its mature? If so can/should I leave those if they are not causing any trouble (creating shade or interfering with the other good things) or do they all go? Thinking is if they are mature and don't require any resources from the plant and they are still doing their jobs maybe they are an asset and can stay?

2. Are the defol trimmings (not harvest trim) worth doing anything with?

3. had to start defol at F14 as they were a forest with complete shade on the ground and not sure if I will be available for a D21 defol anyway. Is there a downside to an early (14 day F) defol?

Would you mind commenting on a couple of pics?

Thanks in advance mate, hope the show went well!!!!

I'm not sure if it's the same or safe with Hydroponic grown plants but I know that for me (organic grow) those leaves make up a nutritious salad or smoothie, a lot of people on the site use them the same way too :thumb:

no thats amnesia haze mate

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you Sir

How do ya like it?
I'm almost done (hoping lol) blooming a cbd crew mango Haze

Not my kinda plant
Too tall, too slow and tops are light stressed and popping nanners

The mids and lowers look fantastic
I'll try her again much shorter and younger as I need this cbd Rich sativa for my daytime CCO

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you Sir

How do ya like it?
I'm almost done (hoping lol) blooming a cbd crew mango Haze

Not my kinda plant
Too tall, too slow and tops are light stressed and popping nanners

The mids and lowers look fantastic
I'll try her again much shorter and younger as I need this cbd Rich sativa for my daytime CCO

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
the amnesia haze is amazing mate. small dense buds that smell amazing. def one of best strains ive grown for sure.

420-magazine-mobile887611217.jpg

some of the cured bud.

the amnesia haze is amazing mate. small dense buds that smell amazing. def one of best strains ive grown for sure.

420-magazine-mobile887611217.jpg

some of the cured bud.
Is it a big producer. I have a strain of pineapple chunk, that's great in all respects, but the buds are sparse golf ball size buds that don't add up. But wife wont let me get rid of it. Is the A haze a 9 week strain? And I'm still learning coco, and Im loving it !! I'm 35 days into current grow and already know it will be a best for me, inside !! Thanks for everything you do for me !!

Back
Top Bottom