SunsetSarah

Soil...... Michigan water Only

PH..... 6.3 pH

Ideal H20 Water Filtration Hose...

Planet Earth Compost Tea Blend / Liquid Concentrate 60 ml to a Gallon
That is all I am giving the Ladies In Veg...

Now I flipped my clones to 12/12 just so I could play with them After some LST & Topping...
I am trying to figure out the best way to grow my Ladies with the amount of space that I have.
Plus I am a Noobie So I am learning from all of you...

2.... 6 in Radiant HPS Lights for flower 12-12

1... 4+6 6 Bulbs HTG T5 For veg..... 18 - 6

Bud Ignitor 7 ml to a Gallon

Mother Earth Sugar Load..... 15 ml to a Gallon

4 foot carbon Filter....

BlueLab PH Reader...
BlueLab Conductive pen.... I just Got Today :high-five:

2.0 MEGA-PIXEL USB LED DIGITAL MICROSCOPE...... I LOVE IT !!!!! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

I am watering by feel for now... Each one of my Ladies all like different care I started with 7 Different Stains I will be going down 2 after I run my clones. I do not care for clones. I prefer 1st generation from seed...
I can't believe I have not had any problems other than Miss Sun Set Sherbert She does not like any extra in her feed..
So I think I am doing it Right ....
2018_0401_093051_019.JPG
2018_0325_033524_003.JPG
First Clones Ever
20190308_131422.jpg1st Babies Ever20190304_200031.jpg!st Time Popping Anything. Amazing !!!20190302_164330.jpgMarch 1st 20192018_0330_021233_001.JPGTo This.... :02018_0401_093051_019.JPGTrying to be Super precise....2018_0325_033421_001.JPG21 days old....

Attachments

• 190401003703378602328.jpg
    190401003703378602328.jpg
    542 KB · Views: 270
  • 2018_0401_092344_002.JPG
    2018_0401_092344_002.JPG
    816.1 KB · Views: 267
  • 2018_0401_092708_010.JPG
    2018_0401_092708_010.JPG
    892.9 KB · Views: 265
I love It... I use to be a social Butterfly But i'll be 40 this sept... For the past 2 years I don't even like to leave my house.. I only would leave during hunting season to go sit in the woods.. Just spent $2000 on new black powered A .502 and a newcrossbow.. But I am giving it all up to do this all day..I haven't used my brain so mush in a long Time... I am not all here but I am so content in happy with my ladies... :Namaste::circle-of-love::green_heart:

I love It... I use to be a social Butterfly But i'll be 40 this sept... For the past 2 years I don't even like to leave my house.. I only would leave during hunting season to go sit in the woods.. Just spent $2000 on new black powered A .502 and a newcrossbow.. But I am giving it all up to do this all day..I haven't used my brain so mush in a long Time... I am not all here but I am so content in happy with my ladies... :Namaste::circle-of-love::green_heart:
My heads definitely manic to say the least. Before i was growing i was in a real bad place. Working shitty jobs for shitty people. I USED to be an intelligent person until i stopped using my brain. I was lazy in school... cos i was bored as shit so i ended up doing badly. Aced my exams but did zero course work so just got a passing grade. My brain wasnt meant to be in a factory doing the same shit every day. Then i started growing. My perspective and wellbeing changed instantly. I no longer wanted to hurt myself or the people around me... tbh i didnt care what i was doing cos my brain was with my plants lol. I do now have a good job though that i love and i am very happy but if i was still in that frame of mind i dont think i wouldve lasted long enough for this job to become permanent. 420mag helped me the whole way!

My heads definitely manic to say the least. Before i was growing i was in a real bad place. Working shitty jobs for shitty people. I USED to be an intelligent person until i stopped using my brain. I was lazy in school... cos i was bored as shit so i ended up doing badly. Aced my exams but did zero course work so just got a passing grade. My brain wasnt meant to be in a factory doing the same shit every day. Then i started growing. My perspective and wellbeing changed instantly. I no longer wanted to hurt myself or the people around me... tbh i didnt care what i was doing cos my brain was with my plants lol. I do now have a good job though that i love and i am very happy but if i was still in that frame of mind i dont think i wouldve lasted long enough for this job to become permanent. 420mag helped me the whole way!
I was so in the same boat.. My nerves were shot.. I stopped taking pills for my ruined body Turned to maryjane Now my life as more meaning... :green_heart: I only went to 8th grade cus I had to work Even If I had paid Dad.. He was all about working.. I can Build you A house But I couldn't make or read a blue print.. sure have had to use my brain. It feels so good... I ask my 6th grade teacher a lot of questions.. Growing has made life so much more peaceful...

Hahaha Told you So... Bought a my first Lap Top Just for growing. And I just don't know how to use it...
Lool im just busting ya proverbial balls :p.
Fuck it. I use my battered samsung phone for everything. Pretty sure in some of my pics ya can even see where the lens on my camera is cracked lol

You’ll figure everything out, when I first come on here I didn’t know how to do anything. It literally took me over a week to figure out how to post pics in my journal and that was with two or three people trying to explain to me how to do it lol. I finally got it figured out and I have learned a lot on here since then.✌️

Back
Top Bottom