Anyone grow Puna Buddaz?

I am seeing a lot of seed back that do not provide any details about a strain.
Be careful because the genetics' are probably weak, also may be the reason the seeds are so cheap.

This isn't necessary for a seasoned grower; but not so much for the novice.
Have you been growing long?

Forgot, I have not tried this strain.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

A quick Google search of "Puna Buddaz" strain info brought up these links among many others:

seedfinder.eu

Puna Buddaz

I used to roll a small joint for the ride across the Pali Hwy (when crossing one side of the Island to the other) while living on Oahu. Pretty much a drive on a 2 lane hwy as i recall over a tropical setting. I had a nice dodge tradesman?
Van, jacked up, carpeted, small reefer, bed and huge speakers in back. Would burn the doobie, listen to some good music and only smoke half. Why? Because with 15-20 minutes of my drive, the Band was Playing LIVE in my VAN! Never anxious or paranoid, etc. just nice and mellow and all senses enhanced. Trying to get back there if there ever was a moment!

Well, I found this, too: Puna Buddaz but the posters talking about it are no longer active here but maybe the thread will have more info?

I know it's a definite no-no to post links to other cannabis websites that allow users to chronicle their grows but maybe try searching "puna buddaz grow journals"?

Well, I found this, too: Puna Buddaz but the posters talking about it are no longer active here but maybe the thread will have more info?

I know it's a definite no-no to post links to other cannabis websites that allow users to chronicle their grows but maybe try searching "puna buddaz grow journals"?
You're right. I could not find anything out there. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom