Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Morning Penny! Thanks tried to find stuff that should produce a homogenous grow, didn't want too many plant shapes in the tent at a time.
I looked at those CSI Humboldt dudes... Holy smokes! Those are some impressive looking strains.

I bet! I'll have to keep a closer eye on them now. These are the last sets of seeds I had. Just a few freebies left so I'll be topping back off before the end of the year. I do have the other 3-4 strains coming from Pua Mana Ohana at some point so those should be fun

Hopefully they all come in soon.

Yea I was really frustrated at first I thought I would have them in time to run with the Maui but oh well. It's all a bunch of inter related Kona Gold and gg4 crosses and back crosses so it should be some ooey gooey deliciousness. Looking forward to making some live rosin out of those for sure.

I was pissed about waiting so long for the preorder but I figure I'm just helping another dude similar to us have time and money to grow with. So hopefully the karma comes back around and I'll find some new investors haha. If not I still have a bunch of seeds on the way and didn't break the bank to get them. I do need to place a Seedsman order before I lose my points soon though.

Little photo dump today. Ran into some issues during feeding. Apparently the root systems in the G-Bombs are not the strongest or the medium is too loose. I pulled plants out to grab some better pictures, check for bugs, mold etc and they started flopping over at ground level. :confused:

Other than that they look good, pretty sticky already.

~33 Days flower

Back
Top Bottom