Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

So when you coming to fix my room? I moved the thermostat up higher.... hit 88 an hour before lights out. idk man. Just gonna take the 2 months (June and july maybe some of aug) to veg out a friggen beast for potm.

It's the attic space that keeps that room so warm. Even overcast and drizzling today temps spiked.... been thinking of just calling it an early harvest... not premature but once the go milky and beans a ripe I'll pull them.

Some really inspiring stuff here though man! Who knows maybe next year i can go a small flower down stairs where sits cooler... but .22 a kWh is killer to run any ac. Maybe I'll go one better... 2019 dabber goes guerilla grow lol.

You have good reason to feel good about this run man your really dialing in.

So when you coming to fix my room? I moved the thermostat up higher.... hit 88 an hour before lights out. idk man. Just gonna take the 2 months (June and july maybe some of aug) to veg out a friggen beast for potm.

It's the attic space that keeps that room so warm. Even overcast and drizzling today temps spiked.... been thinking of just calling it an early harvest... not premature but once the go milky and beans a ripe I'll pull them.

Some really inspiring stuff here though man! Who knows maybe next year i can go a small flower down stairs where sits cooler... but .22 a kWh is killer to run any ac. Maybe I'll go one better... 2019 dabber goes guerilla grow lol.

You have good reason to feel good about this run man your really dialing in.

Haha right after I finish with GTs filters. Yea the hardest part about keeping the spaces cool is having a cold enough supply air, these exposed concrete floors are a godsend right now, the air coming into the tents is a couple degrees colder than the air at waist level. I checked leaf temps again and they were still 80-82 @ 18 inches.
You need to cut a hole in the floor to get some of that "cold" air out of the crawl space I'm sure the wife won't mind right haha. A full tubber would be a sight to behold I vote for that grape crush, I need to get me some of those. I think I'm dropping the chemdawg/purple Trainwreck/raspberry diesel batch at the end of the month.
Yea .22 a kwh would hurt, my electric bill is already a Bear without the plants going and we're at .17. I have a newer window Shaker AC from a customer but I can't really have that sticking out a basement level window so I've thought about putting a water cooled condenser coil on it and running that through the wall if this doesn't cut it.

Thanks bud trying not to dwell on the last run. :bongrip:

Yeah I'm smiling at just the pics lol. Yeah man the basement is clutch for you brother. You humidity staye good too right? I mean idk I dont doubt your on it already, I just have heard that's the toughest part about basement grows.

Maybe I'll run an check my leaf temps. Never really occurred to me to do that and I have the little temp gun, so might as well!

That grape crush definitely sounds interesting. It's also supposed to carry a few mutations I believe. Time will tell! But man would it ever be neat find a winning combination of genes for a cool strain!

Well I'm gonna maybe try and nap a few mins while the kiddos down. Keep it up bro. This is a great run so far

Yeah I'm smiling at just the pics lol. Yeah man the basement is clutch for you brother. You humidity staye good too right? I mean idk I dont doubt your on it already, I just have heard that's the toughest part about basement grows.

Maybe I'll run an check my leaf temps. Never really occurred to me to do that and I have the little temp gun, so might as well!

That grape crush definitely sounds interesting. It's also supposed to carry a few mutations I believe. Time will tell! But man would it ever be neat find a winning combination of genes for a cool strain!

Well I'm gonna maybe try and nap a few mins while the kiddos down. Keep it up bro. This is a great run so far

It's contagious haha. Yea I keep a pretty close eye, the new graphing data logger is super bad ass for that. Its a constant battle though, that's for sure.

The leaf temp is used in calculating Vapor Pressure Defecit. Which I'm sure has been a huge part of my success. Now if I could only get my root zone pressure to equal my atmospheric pressure. I'm really hoping hydro soil pans out but I think Coco may be in my future. I just can not get the plants to hold enough water for that big time growth.
Still super proud of you though ladies, don't mind me just do your thing.
I need to look for another purple donor, I don't think the Trainwreck will be what I need. There's a GDP Electric I wanna try that could be a fun candidate, Grand daddy purps X a Hawaiian sativa. All I really know is I want my Godzilla Glue!

Just plugging along. They are getting really sticky. Pretty pungent till you touch them then it's a rush of flavors. There's a very clean fresh water smell with some dark pine and earthy notes. It's hard to pinpoint individual odors from each strain trying to touch one plant you inevitably touch another.

Little clone update. These were all cut at the same time. They struck roots within days of each other but the Deweys built Mass much faster.
This Pineapple Express 2 from g13 has been a very easy and vigorous strain to grow and clone. 100% germination easily 90%+ clone rate if not 100. Smelly and looking fat a few weeks into flower. Nice dense bud structure, relatively short plants lots of leaves though, not surprising considering it's heritage.

The G-Bomb from bomb seeds has been good although more finicky and definitely a salt lover which I only realized lately. 100% germination although more difficult to clone somewhere around 75%. A slightly taller more open leaf and bud structure.
The girl scout crack is two different plants haha. Both very vigorous one heavily indica leaning one with more sativa hybrid traits but both much quicker and bigger than the other two strains.
True to the claims the pex2 is the fastest flowering so far.

Wow. Very very nice brother. They are going to really surprise you at this rate!

The mini sea of green. Apparently I'll just attach the pictures since the uploader is junk since they "fixed" the private album problem people were having. Talk about a West coast fix, some people can't figure it out so we'll just get rid of it....:hmmmm:
IMG_20180807_170625468.jpg
IMG_20180807_170526530.jpg

Back
Top Bottom