Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

You know what temp you used to make your everclear extract? Like to purge the alc?

You know what temp you used to make your everclear extract? Like to purge the alc?

I kept the alcohol below 140°f based on GTs work.

These look really nice, great use of space too! what yield are you expecting from each plant as there mirror imaged so they should be the same i would of thought.

Thank you very much. I honestly have no idea what the yield will be, new lights, new strains, new environment, new nutes, new training. I would like to use 800grams total as a Target of sorts, that would be a gram/watt and would require 2- 2 1/2 ozs per plants.

By week 6 i think you will be able to visually tell what there going to yield, greatest part of them is that there all the same canopy height.

Im current on trying to reach a target of 150oz by november, i have 12.5oz vacuum sealed, so i have to find 137.5oz from 8 in flower, another 8 thats in week 5-6 of veg getting mainlined to create 16 main stems/colas and another 9 thats just started there first node, also have 4 Northern Light clones in a aero cloner.

By week 6 i think you will be able to visually tell what there going to yield, greatest part of them is that there all the same canopy height.

Im current on trying to reach a target of 150oz by november, i have 12.5oz vacuum sealed, so i have to find 137.5oz from 8 in flower, another 8 thats in week 5-6 of veg getting mainlined to create 16 main stems/colas and another 9 thats just started there first node, also have 4 Northern Light clones in a aero cloner.

Sounds like you'll have some trimming to do haha. 138 zips on 29 plants seems like big plants.

Well iv got around 30-40oz currently in flower so thats a big lump thats taken care off, the 8 plants im mainlining them to have 16 main stems, they still have 3 weeks left of veg so at least when i flip i will have around 128 main colas under 3x600w HPS lights, so im hoping for 50+oz on them.

The 9 others i have are 8 White Widow x Big Bud and 1 Peyote Critical, will be flipped to flower on the 27th of next month so pretty much 30 days of total veg time from 1st node, they are going in a 4x4 under 2x 600w HPS in cool hoods, been told i may be able to create 3-5oz plants from them, this means ill be only 10-20oz of my target or may even hit it, i also still have the other 4 clones i can try get yield from.

There will be no popcorn nugs on these plants as i hate trimming them!

I'd say your well on the way then. :thumb:
The 16 topped ones should be cool. These ones wanted to go to flower before I flipped them, I wanted a little more veg time in this tent but I think they fill it relatively well. That's definitely a grip of lights should be enough power.

You could surprise yourself and get more, iv just started running Advanced Nutrients OverLoad, its not in cultivators feed schedule im using but if it boosts them in the next 2 weeks of feed it will be perfect for there last 1 week of flush.

Have you tried it?

You could surprise yourself and get more, iv just started running Advanced Nutrients OverLoad, its not in cultivators feed schedule im using but if it boosts them in the next 2 weeks of feed it will be perfect for there last 1 week of flush.

Have you tried it?

These plants look like they have the potential to be special as long as I don't screw them up along the way. I'm a little down on myself after my last run of autos so expectations are a bit tempered.

I have not run it but it is one of their line that really intrigues me.

I liked the idea of auto plants but in reality it would cost me to much money in electric for permanent 18/6 but iv grown some and got some beautiful buds from, taste appearance and smell were great but the way your going it looks great, aslong as temps are low then you will get some great big buds.

Iv used OverLoad before but i cant remember if it bulked them up as much, pretty sure they did add more mass, im feeding them with this for 10 days then 10 days water, flushing them adds more weight anyway, so yours at that size now should be quite the size at 6 weeks!

I played around with the setup too much and they ended up with a rough life. I'll probably play around with a few more eventually but I'm really looking forward to the Maui Wowie and some of the other Hawaiian sativas I have coming. Too many flavors too little time. Haha. Biggest concern right now is getting these across the finish line

About a week ago I picked up a new 8 sensor graphing indoor weather station and it helped immensely in keeping track of the environment in both tents and the veg closet. It also showed I needed to do a little work my tents were breaking 90°f early in the morning before the central air kicked on and spiking to nearly 70%rh at night. So today I had a chance for the much needed improvements in the new room. Was able to get the duct work in the drop ceiling and all tied into the main return trunk for the house. Extended the supply run for that room to drop between the two tents at the floor. So now the exhaust fan pushes scrubbed air from both tents into the return duct. So far it looks to be about 10°f cooler in both tents and 5°f cooler in the room. I rearranged the big girl tent and lowered the lights on one end to keep a more even distance across the canopy. When I checked the leaf temp after about an hour they were at 80°f still and almost 6 inches closer at 18in above the tallest buds. Hopefully these changes help and don't end up cooking something or making the living room unbearable. Also moved a dehuey on a night timer into the room last night it currently starts an hour before lights off and runs till an hour before lights on. I also scheduled the air handler to run the fan from an hour before lights on for two hours to get a couple extra cycles on the AC before it gets warm.

Back
Top Bottom