Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

So as some may know I've been running space buckets for awhile now with some success. I love the buckets and intend to return to them with upgrades after this is completed. However I need to increase my output and finally have room so.... Here we go.

The space:
42"*70"*93" tall walk in closet that I've walled off and created a back entrance from my mechanical room into.

420-magazine-mobile1661444550.jpg

420-magazine-mobile520408695.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1261734472.jpg

I've gone back and forth and decided to split the room in half giving me two 42"*~30" spaces. I may separate them but for now it's all on the same light schedule using the lights from my bucket builds.

Ventilation:
small 52w axial fan with 3 speed control exhaust. Passive intake through light trapped filter assembly built into access door. Currently holding ~80°f 50%rh. Clip fan for circulation.
Will be adding an inline carbon filter and tying into the return trunk with 8 in round to cut down on noise.

420-magazine-mobile64041162.jpg

Lights:
blurples and a single cob for now. Custom Cree cxb2530 Assemblies will replace them. High chip count low drive current with reflectors most likely. Aiming for 250-450 wall Watts per side. 3 dimmable channels(3000k 90cri and 80 cri and 4000k 70cri). Passive heat sinks. Meanwell hlg constant current drivers.

Medium:
All in pro mix hp with a lil extra perlite now. Fabric pots.
With the RADDWC I will be using clay pellets and Coco coir in 6in baskets somewhere between 50/50 and 70/30 majority pellets.

Nutes:
Been pretty happy with Botanicare lineup plus Great White Shark not sure I'll change other than switching to orca and adding Z7.

RADDWC:
7/5/3 GALLON bucket stack. 3gal Dewey chamber with perimeter holes for water and roots. 5gal dwc with 1.5" undercurrent knock off recirc in the 7 gal . Fine mesh in bottom of five gal bucket to prevent roots in the recirc. 3 per side.

Rough approximation
420-magazine-mobile209875947.jpg

Texas controller style reservoir for each side. Incoming water and Drain to waste at rez for each side.
One water pump and air pump per side. Air stones in rez, possibly in the dwc s but I don't want to.

Ok that's enough for now I have other things I gotta get done. Like transplant some of those girls up above :(. This is a big brainstorm so please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions I'm still new to this so more knowledge is always better. Thanks for looking.
Awesome turbo!

Looking good turbo! Looks like they're ready for a PK boost.

The red diesel is Barenys farm. I only have the 1 seed... I think my next move will be to run 4 fem strains and keep cuts. Then just cross them with all my different regs.

Anywhoo hope yabhad a good weekend dude

Man I just finished going through it all, how did it turn out? It was like watching a movie with no ending!!!

Indeed, it is still ongoing haha
The first run was better than the 2nd. I vegged the current crop in one side of it and they are now flowering away in the new tents.

Looking good turbo! Looks like they're ready for a PK boost.

The red diesel is Barenys farm. I only have the 1 seed... I think my next move will be to run 4 fem strains and keep cuts. Then just cross them with all my different regs.

Anywhoo hope yabhad a good weekend dude

Thanks bud!

I like the Daikins a lot more than the Mitsubishi's.
I worked on a Mars unit after another contractor and those were a nightmare to get parts for.
The Fujitsus are probably my third favorite.

In general im only a fan of mini splits as a retro fit solution. I despise plumbing each head individually. Any new construction should really be done with a true air handler or furnace depending on geography and a nice air to air heat pump.

But it all comes back to $$. A mini split goes in cheaper.

For homeowners who need to supplement their current system, a ductless mini-split system is a good option. There are many benefits to choosing a ductless mini-split system for your home.

Wtf is that a drive by PSA for mini splits? Is there a reason for that or you just wanna tell everyone you like minis?

Anyways. I'll probably drop beans this week or next. Because I'm just too antsy.
I have chemdawg, purple Trainwreck, and raspberry diesel all fems from Humboldt that will go in one tent and the other tent will be all for the Maui Wowie regs from Pua Mana. I do want to select a male for future use. I'm going to fire the turbo closet back up with it's lungs ripped out to hold the new Littles. I have a couple of cheap LED shop lights I'll throw back in there that should get me through early veg just fine.

Hey I'm here with an amazing offer on some killer mini splits! And for the bigger spaces we offer jumbo splits :laugh::rofl:

No jk looking great there bud. Hope you find a good stud!

Hey I'm here with an amazing offer on some killer mini splits! And for the bigger spaces we offer jumbo splits

That's what I'm talkin' bout, coming through with that West coast connect, straight off the boat lmao.

Looking more developed than mine at 29 days. Sativas fml lol. Your nailing this round turbo! Keep it up brother....

Girls got early haircuts today it was a little thick in there I found some condensation on the girl scout crack the last couple mornings. There's definitely two distinct phenotypes showing very different plant and bud structures

Nice little photo drop today. Things are going well in this tent so far. Day time high is 88-89°f 45-60% Rh Leaf temp with lights on is 79-81°f across the canopy. Night time lows are 68-69 fighting the humidity at night been running up to 70% so I'll probably drop a small night time dehuey in the room with them. Girls are getting fuzzy!

Little stretch in the upper nodes after the watering and dropping the lights down to 21-24" hopefully they will still fill that in. But with bud stems like this Im cautiously optimistic.

Without further ado: The Ladies @ 13 days flower.

Back
Top Bottom