Dakine Real Maui Wowie In The Midwest

Welcome to the thread I'm Turbobucket. Just a college educated farm boy from the Midwest trying to survive. This will be my home for adventures cultivating some Maui Wowie. All photos will go into this album here on the front page to make visual catch up a little quicker as things progress although not all photos will be posted in the thread to cut down on clutter. :bongrip: Aaanyways...

This will be another run in slightly amended pro-mix hp and fabric pots with LED lighting. They will actually go through three different homes on their adventure. Stop number 1 will be my original space bucket where they currently are. They will then move into the gutted turbo-closet before they finish up in a 4x4 tent after its empty.

Nice packaging.

Dropped the girls in for the cold soak. 4 dropped immediately.

The rest had sunk when I checked them this morning I figured it would take till tonight.:cool:

Popped them all into upside down root riot plugs that had soaked in great white shark and azos pH 6.5. when you soak these it's important to squeeze some water out or your Lil ones may drown.

That's all I got for today we get a new moon the 28th so we should have some action by then. I'm thinking Friday evening, we shall see.

Howsit brada? Great like I need more beans to buy... think I'll be doing some window shopping today!

I think I'll drop my light cycle today too... may be what's taking 2 of my sativa dom plants to kick into gear

Howsit brada? Great like I need more beans to buy... think I'll be doing some window shopping today!

I think I'll drop my light cycle today too... may be what's taking 2 of my sativa dom plants to kick into gear

Ooh just giving the other girls some haircuts. I was gonna wait till next week but they're pretty bushy.

Yea I'm sure it'll help get them over the hump. I was gonna knock mine back with the defol next week but I may not bother with it seeing how quick they've gone.

:ciao:Happy to see you found your way over here lady!

So a little snag with stuff so far. I had to use the root riot plugs I've had issues with in the past and it happened again, one of the baby's pulled a cotyledon off trying to break the surface. After a little peaking all the shells have cracked, all but one has a good tap root going so I ripped off the top of the plugs and moved them into some small containers. They should be fine but i don't have a good bottom heat source for them so fingers crossed.

I didn't soak my seeds first. I never had to before. Maybe I should start like that from now on. I had a tough time with germinating mine. I picked up a new timer today to run 11/13. The timer I had only had 2 settings for veg and flower. I've really been looking forward to trying these. Glad to see someone else is running it too!

Ended up with 7 babies. 5 are nice and even, two smaller slower ones, Two lost cotys but survived. Guess I'll either pop beans in the dirt from now on or order in some softer plugs. The root riot brand are too dense for my taste.

Back
Top Bottom