Dakine Real Maui Wowie In The Midwest

Ended up with 7 babies. 5 are nice and even, two smaller slower ones, Two lost cotys but survived. Guess I'll either pop beans in the dirt from now on or order in some softer plugs. The root riot brand are too dense for my taste.
I feel the same way about Jiffy pots. Very dense and hold way too much water. Now I just fill a small, clear plastic cup (with a couple drain holes) with coco/perlite mix. Then I sleeve it inside a solid colored plastic cup, that way I have a more aerated media and I can easily check for root growth.

Hi guys thanks for stopping by hope to see you in the future.:theband:

Joining in here, this looks interesting and I'm hunting for good sativas to grow so will pull up a chair for this one.

I'm really excited for this Maui wowie mainly for the chance to try a big sativa but also because well it's Maui Wowie. :surf:
I plan on growing out multiple Hawaiian sativa strains offered by this breeder. I'm expecting to receive a few more pre ordered strains this fall.

I feel the same way about Jiffy pots. Very dense and hold way too much water. Now I just fill a small, clear plastic cup (with a couple drain holes) with coco/perlite mix. Then I sleeve it inside a solid colored plastic cup, that way I have a more aerated media and I can easily check for root growth.

Nice I like that. I've been considering jumping on the Coco wagon. Mahalo for stopping by.

Just flipping through on my break, and low and behold a valued member ( to me anywho ) is growing Maui.... I am blessed as @LadyGaea is also doing some.... I am hoping to have some of those awesome beans to drop for my monthly in say Dec or Jan... Thanks for showing bro, I love your work... DIY, yet very professional at the same time... I can see already that this is gonna be helpful.... Green days TB, and to all

Thanks for stopping by guys. It's a little slow atm but should pick up in a couple weeks. If you need your flower fix I have a group of ladies in week 4 that you can find here.
Other thread

What happened to the albums???

They look nice hand happy turbo. All caught up again. I like plain soils for the babies. But whatever works is what I always suggest!

What happened to the albums???

I'm not sure. They changed stuff so we wouldn't end up with the private albums no one could see. But it appears the solution to that was to get rid of albums? So idk hopefully they come back.

Yea i was gonna do solo cups but I could only fit 7 in the bucket. Next time I need to drop this many beans I'll just buy smaller cups.

Back
Top Bottom