Dakine Real Maui Wowie In The Midwest

Yup they're all good. Little setback at the beginning slowed them down. One of them lost a coty and the growth tip coming up but has recovered and is now making new growth so they should be just fine. I'll probably give them a little food soon.

Mmmm I hope so. Everything I can get my hands on around here is heavily indica structured dudes are looking for weight/speed. But I want something to keep me flying while I chase these kiddos around all day. Hopefully some of these Hawaiian strains coming up will do the trick.

That's what I'm looking for something to make the day better. I have the blood bx2 on preorder which is the red sapped Kona gold. I'd love to find a red male but who knows how long that will end up taking.

It doesn't sound like it. But on the plus side that's a pretty leisurely hunt through a stable strain to find an outlier. No real worries about getting different smoke or jacking up a canopy with 16 different possibilities just good old Kona Gold round after round. A red Kona period would be fine really. The other couple strains coming carry Kona lineage so it'll all be one big happy family.

Good call. I was thinking about sexing clones and leaving the best male. But open pollination is easier and gives more diversity
Yep #dontmakemymistakes lol. Man it would be sweet to have a nice big basement though with that space you'll find some keepers dude.

Yep #dontmakemymistakes lol. Man it would be sweet to have a nice big basement though with that space you'll find some keepers dude.

Definitely very fortunate we own this house and that my wife is as big of stoner as me. I used to drool over people's setups on here. Now I just go peep mine. :thumb:

First run do open pollination to preserve genetics then you can start searching for phenos based on your personal goals

Nice
That's what I thought after you mentioned it.

I've used diy top feed and it works well
Awesome.
Hey PW (or anyone else really), I'm wracking my brain on a DIY Top feed and so far here is my brainstorm:
Standard Drip Emitters with irigation line. I can use my 400GPH pump with a manifold. It can be flow controlled via gate.
I run 16 plants so I need 2-8 site or reduce it to running 12 plants I guess.
My thoughts are the waste portion
So if I have the table up 4" with say a 14"x14" cake pan under the holes i'm thinking a mini-float switch on a little circulation pump right into either another bucket or in the utility sink next to the tent.
Have you any recommendations for journals here, heck maybe a section in one of yours? with a return system as i've described? Heck one better?
The floraflex are awesome but out of my range $$ for now. I plan on getting the pot tops as I can spring the cash and just remain on the floor for height sake. upgrade as I can etc.
Thanks in advance!

I think your on the right track with it. There's no reason that setup wouldn't work. Cannabis irrigation supply makes 12 head manifolds, pretty affordable grab one or a couple of those and you'd be set. For safety on a drain system you'd like your drain and tail bucket to be able to hold a spill or stuck timer/valve or not flood if the pump doesn't empty it.

But I get where your coming from wanting to keep it low profile. With small tail buckets a wet switch on the floor to stop the pump in the event of a leak could go a long ways to preventing damage.

Back
Top Bottom