Anyone remember when they first rolled up?

Oh gezz it was so many years ago. LOL I was 12-13ish when I started to roll. I started by rolling from my Dads pipe tobacky stash. I was obsessed to be a person that could roll a cig or joint and I went through 2 packs of papers in one day. By the time I was done, I could roll any size you liked. Came in handy at parties since it seemed to be something few could do or do well. Even to this day when people come over to smoke the bag is handed to me... :rofl:
:rollit:
You're a female me! No wonder I like you! I remember those 2 pack of paper days and bandaging up a joint with a piece of another paper...lmao this brought me back

somewhere in my teenage years i was around it enough to learn. Back then you used two papers to get it good and tight! i rolled up my first one in 38 years about 4 months ago. Nice & straight not too tight! Felt real good to know i never lost the touch:) I much prefer paper vs. anything else, can tell the difference between paper and bud. Part of the experience to me.
Yes!! It's like riding a bike!!! Bet ya missed it...

Never been one for the tobacco infused joints idk why....11 seems to be THE age for a lot of people...I was 16 though
Because back then I fort I was cool hanging out with people 16 17 lol bad idea

Because back then I fort I was cool hanging out with people 16 17 lol bad idea
The cool kids were always just trouble waiting to happen...that was always intriguing to me because I was the academic-athlete. I wanted to be part of the "cool kids" too.....now looking back, I just see me following around The Outsiders...Pony Boy had to hold on...that scared me a little lol

My step son was pissed off at me once and he called me a B...ch, I pulled my shirt choler out looked down and told him "No I'm an A**Hole, get it right." :rofl:

My step son was pissed off at me once and he called me a B...ch, I pulled my shirt choler out looked down and told him "No I'm an A**Hole, get it right." :rofl:
Did we just become best friends :rofl:

Ummm have been a guy all my life. :rofl: Just say-in ;)
I only mean that in the 'you're the one that needs to roll all this shit' way. I am sure you borderline The Rock on a masculinity spectrum :laugh:

I only mean that in the 'you're the one that needs to roll all this shit' way. I am sure you borderline The Rock on a masculinity spectrum :laugh:
No worries, LOL I found it funny. I won't go into details, but my wife calls me Fleminine because of the way I pet the kitties. :rofl:

No worries, LOL I found it funny. I won't go into details, but my wife calls me Fleminine because of the way I pet the kitties. :rofl:
I'm so glad I read that right now while I was smoking the first bowl of my day-made this last hit so much better! :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo: in your defense, there is no real masculine way to pet a cat...credit to her though, Fleminine...I love it :rofl:

I still haven’t really rolled a joint yet. I'm sort of late in joining the green party, as I only joined 4 years ago. Although my first real lesson came at my brother‘s wedding from his new Father-in-law after the reception/dinner had completed. I brought stuff for vaporizer that I would walk people up to the back of my car to try during breaks in the reception. (Outdoor wedding in their backyard) Then they wanted some joints to pass around the fire pit late at night and gave them some of my stuff. Asked me to roll some joints, said I had never done that before. So the FiL came to the back of my car and we rolled joints in the trunk of my car by cell phone lighting. As we were out at their place where they had no street lights and were no where near anyone else for ambient lighting.

I still haven’t really rolled a joint yet. I'm sort of late in joining the green party, as I only joined 4 years ago. Although my first real lesson came at my brother‘s wedding from his new Father-in-law after the reception/dinner had completed. I brought stuff for vaporizer that I would walk people up to the back of my car to try during breaks in the reception. (Outdoor wedding in their backyard) Then they wanted some joints to pass around the fire pit late at night and gave them some of my stuff. Asked me to roll some joints, said I had never done that before. So the FiL came to the back of my car and we rolled joints in the trunk of my car by cell phone lighting. As we were out at their place where they had no street lights and were no where near anyone else for ambient lighting.
Only glass for me now...why smoke anything other than cannabis...js!!!

This is a good one! The father in law! Niiiiice! What a bonding moment. Welcome to the party btw

Only glass for me now...why smoke anything other than cannabis...js!!!

I use to be all vape with my Solo II but I now I only seem to get high now from rips of my bong. I only need joints for playing rounds of golf with my buddies.

Back
Top Bottom