Auto Tangie & Peanutbutter Breath - DynoMyco We Want You - Side-By-Side Comparative Grow

I look forward to seeing the root ball at up-pot. Sounds like this is an alternative to Silica & Kelp. Instead of using liquids it's added to the soil & is slowly released.
It is not a substitute for silica or kelp. They are fungal spores that are wrapped up in their proprietary materials which create the granules.

After they have been activated with moisture, they create a bond with the roots and assist with the overall health of the plant via improved nutrient uptake. It is a symbiotic relationship. Mycorrhizae is one of the most abundant microorganisms on the planet.
Hopefully, we have some helmet heads coming up soon!
I just planted mine yesterday! The wait begins.
I'll be trying organics at some point! I want to have a worm farm and such; It would have to be next Summer though!
Hell yeah! I love my organic soil and my worm bins.

I go through too much worm castings to rely on my bins for that. I use them for composting and for the actual worms to inoculate my various pots, indoor and outdoor. They are the workhorses of my garden. Mycorrhizae and all the microbiology are the factory workers that never stop!

5/14/22
IMG_2242.jpg

We have 2 BABIES, both PBB!!
Just waiting on Tangerine Dream to pop their heads, but I think I'll give them 1 more day, and then start poking around lol.​

It is not a substitute for silica or kelp. They are fungal spores that are wrapped up in their proprietary materials which create the granules.

After they have been activated with moisture, they create a bond with the roots and assist with the overall health of the plant via improved nutrient uptake. It is a symbiotic relationship. Mycorrhizae is one of the most abundant microorganisms on the planet.

I just planted mine yesterday! The wait begins.

Hell yeah! I love my organic soil and my worm bins.

I go through too much worm castings to rely on my bins for that. I use them for composting and for the actual worms to inoculate my various pots, indoor and outdoor. They are the workhorses of my garden. Mycorrhizae and all the microbiology are the factory workers that never stop!
Now that is gorgeous! I wish I lived somewhere near water, and could have a nice worm supply to go fishing with! Gotta live here, tho. lol

5/19/22
278790259_1662307600802956_966155965144530731_n.jpg

The top has the DM, it also has bigger leaves on this set, so it's definitely ahead of its sister on the bottom.
I found Auto Tangerine (one of them), taproot out, she's still in the ground and has a helmet head, so I'm gonna mist that spot, and hopefully the plant breaks out. I'm not saving this one this time, as natural selection will either let it come up or let it die! the roots are still green, so I have hope!

Rip Auto Tangerines </3

I messaged MSNL about these tangies, and the 2 caramelicious plants.

those 2 Peanut Butters are HEALTHY though! It just seems like their Auto flowers either aren't autos, or they're just unstable. (No bash here, I love MSNL, and before this had a 100% germ rate, currently now 85%(probably more idk this was a guesstimate no real math involved) I'm gonna try popping the Auto Gorilla Glues in their place, and see how it goes from there. I 100% plan on LST, and possibly mainlining the PBB too. I regret not training my last babies (I got some smol lil plants)!

There’s myco in my soil too, foxfarm happy frog. However there’s already a very clear difference between the two and when you inoculate the soil usually the fungus you added will out compete the minimal amounts of mycorrhiza fungus in the soil

There’s myco in my soil too, foxfarm happy frog. However there’s already a very clear difference between the two and when you inoculate the soil usually the fungus you added will out compete the minimal amounts of mycorrhiza fungus in the soil
use ocean blend with happy frog is my mix and still use a innoculant and the results -- bigger plants and Yields - there are a few more companies that make this product Pro Mox is one but very expensive Thanks for your info !!

use ocean blend with happy frog is my mix and still use a innoculant and the results -- bigger plants and Yields - there are a few more companies that make this product Pro Mox is one but very expensive Thanks for your info !!
Just keeping it simple for my first grows, learning from the ground up. I didn't do any training to the girls in my other journal like I did my first, they're autos, but I noticed on the plant I kept removing leaves, the more it made Sour Diesel branch out, so I guess my freaking out and removing leaves was a good thing
Those two are looking happy!

Sucks about the autos. With hurdles come opportunities to jump over them.

Luckily these Peanut Butter Breathe are Photos, the Autos are now Gorilla Glues, that I'm waiting to pop.

MSNL is making mend, however, they're also saying that everything is Batch tested in the NL to make sure everything is up to par, they never keep more than a certain amount on hand, and they haven't heard anything from their breeders. They said it could've been the environment, the heat/cold in the mail, or the Xray, either way, they're making up for it with 5 free auto seeds of my choosing. I chose Runtz (Zkittles x Gelato x Ruderalis)!

5/25/22
283260229_847544623303196_62476090891803982_n.jpg

(left)Wow, these peanut butter babies kinda just exploded! DM is on top, I don't know what's making her smaller, maybe it's because she's not as centered as her sister? IDK, I guess good things come in time ;)
Speaking of time...I think it's already almost time for a transplant soon, HOLY (2 weeks on the 28th) Im just gonna let the top one catch up before the transfer.

(right)For the Gorilla Glue babies, the opposite is true Dm is on the bottom and control is on top.
283253970_547842613381141_4642194269882589663_n.jpg

WOOO! My DynoMyco package just came in!!!! Thank you so much @DYNOMYCO, you guys ROCK!​

5/29/22
With DM
279580362_1887932581405538_530908084033940044_n.jpg
280532568_982032885841697_3767219255250070438_n.jpg
283900300_1059858654621862_4412632912859845283_n.jpg

Without DM
280591192_382880183885539_7662848239071230531_n.jpg
282758336_591404455599483_653584302327259650_n.jpg

280605555_537402768003874_8070439715952627951_n.jpg

The top in this last picture is without DM, the bottom is with DM, I'm not sure again how the plant is smaller on top, the root structure seems similar, maybe this second inoculation will show me the real POWER!

283884584_3297737893787725_2604656614891171716_n.jpg

So, my second transplant of one of my Auto Gorilla Glues didn't go nearly as planned, I went to flip the cup over, and nothing happened, like the soil was stuck inside the cup, and refused to come out, only a few chunks of dirt came off at first, left the poor plant exposed and not being able to stand herself up, and then when she finally came out of the cup, it all started to fall apart! I was in such a severe rush, that I wasn't able to add any dynomyco to the hole. Would there be any way of adding an inoculation to this plant, or is it too late, I hope this plant is still standing tall tomorrow! As she was an auto I moved her to her final 5 gallon Air-pot.

IMG_2370.jpg

Layered with Mother Earth #3 Perlite, and FoxFarm Ocean Forrest to give it a little more than Happy frog could do, hopefully not too hot for the 2-weeker.

So, my second transplant of one of my Auto Gorilla Glues didn't go nearly as planned, I went to flip the cup over, and nothing happened, like the soil was stuck inside the cup, and refused to come out,
Damn. Hate when that happens. How moist was the soil in the cup? Normally, I try to time my transplants to when the soil is dry*ish. The roots will hold onto the soil better that way. If it was damp, you can almost always count on some of it coming off the roots easier.
only a few chunks of dirt came off at first, left the poor plant exposed and not being able to stand herself up, and then when she finally came out of the cup, it all started to fall apart!
sounds like moist soil to me. Maybe not though. I'll wait to hear back from you on the level of moisture in the cup.
I was in such a severe rush, that I wasn't able to add any dynomyco to the hole. Would there be any way of adding an inoculation to this plant, or is it too late, I hope this plant is still standing tall tomorrow! As she was an auto I moved her to her final 5 gallon Air-pot.
Absolutely! Topdress that pot right away and water it in. Try to work it into the soil so it isn't completely exposed. I have found that if you don't work it into the soil, it can create like a mat of Dynomyco and it doesn't dissolve as well. You want to increase the surface areas that end up getting it. Put most (2/3) of your topdress around the outside of the plant dripline and then add the rest around the outside. That will help get the microbes evenly into the soil. They will be waiting for the roots to reach them and greet them with love.

It was watered that day before, with a lil bit of nutes, I guess with nutes it takes a lil longer to dry, so yeah, it was definitely damp, I will do what you said, and just top dress, and kinda work all of it in the soil! I'm glad the transplant didn't hurt the baby though, she's still standing tall!

Back
Top Bottom