Auto Tangie & Peanutbutter Breath - DynoMyco We Want You - Side-By-Side Comparative Grow

Darade

LARGE_DESKTOP_LOGO.png

Auto Tangerine Dream.png
Peanut Butter Breath.png

Advanced Nutrients Logos.png

Advanced Nutrient Line.png
2100-14.jpg

DynoMyco Logo.png
Dynomyco Inculant.png

5/11/22
279927721_1110896065978160_485882139354222051_n.jpg
280204121_666667511103787_6626793862636865839_n.jpg

ANDDD We're all started; I ordered a 3.5 OZ bag off the zon! I inoculated 2 cups, 1 for each strain, I'm growing out.
Now we wait for their little heads to poke through, and I should be transferring them outside after transplanting them to 1 gals, a week, or two max after sprouting.

5/11/22

ANDDD We're all started; I ordered a 3.5 OZ bag off the zon! I inoculated 2 cups, 1 for each strain, I'm growing out.
Now we wait for their little heads to poke through, and I should be transferring them outside after transplanting them to 1 gals, a week, or two max after sprouting.
Looking like a great start @Darade ! Thanks for the tag my friend ill be pulling up a seat to watch the show grow down!:yummy:

5/11/22

Hey @Darade hope you are well my friend.
I'm so glad you got picked by DYNOMYCO :cheer:.
Can't wait to see your beautiful healthy ladies.
Should be a good one. :thumb:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Great start to your journal Darade. I'm looking forward to seeing the @DYNOMYCO side-by-side grow.

Thanks for the tag. Tell me about "Dynomyco". What is it ? How do you use it & how often ? I'm not at all familiar with that product so any info is great. Thanks.
Hello, Hello... @Darade, I'll answer that for you!

DYNOMYCO™ is a cannabis-specific mycorrhizal inoculant. It was formulated specifically for cannabis cultivation, through years of bio-assays combining numerous mycorrhizal strains and cannabis varieties. It contains two species of endomycorrhizal fungi, Glomus intraradices and Glomus mosseae, at a concentration of 900 propagules per gram.

The most important application is done at the start of each growing cycle from clone or seed. Additional applications are done upon each transplantation. There is no need to apply it every feeding or many times since it needs to make direct contact with the roots. You should not apply it around or on the crop, nor should you brew it in your compost tea. You need to have direct contact with the roots! The two application methods that work best are:
1. Mixing in the soil media
2. Mixing in the planting hole.

DYNOMYCO™ is suitable for peat, coco and rockwool cubes and certain hydroponic growing methods.

Can't wait to you start; I will be the one smoking in the back with a camera around my neck, acting like I am someone. :rofl:
YUS! I have a cameraman! xD
Hey @Darade hope you are well my friend.
I'm so glad you got picked by DYNOMYCO :cheer:.
Can't wait to see your beautiful healthy ladies.
Should be a good one. :thumb:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
I'm super astonished, that I got picked. I feel like @Emilya, helped me just a Lil. Thank you, Em! All the positive vibes I can muster I'll be sending to your garden.
Thanks for the tag. Tell me about "Dynomyco". What is it ? How do you use it & how often ? I'm not at all familiar with that product so any info is great. Thanks.
Sorry, I was a bit late, and also this is my first time using an Inoculant, as well! You only need about a tsp for a 1 gal pot, during X-plating!
Great start to your journal Darade. I'm looking forward to seeing the @DYNOMYCO side-by-side grow.
I'm glad you're here! I remembered last night I forgot you, and @Farmer Reading! For that, I'm sorry!

DYNOMYCO™ is a cannabis-specific mycorrhizal inoculant. It was formulated specifically for cannabis cultivation, through years of bio-assays combining numerous mycorrhizal strains and cannabis varieties. It contains two species of endomycorrhizal fungi, Glomus intraradices and Glomus mosseae, at a concentration of 900 propagules per gram.

The most important application is done at the start of each growing cycle from clone or seed. Additional applications are done upon each transplantation. There is no need to apply it every feeding or many times since it needs to make direct contact with the roots. You should not apply it around or on the crop, nor should you brew it in your compost tea. You need to have direct contact with the roots! The two application methods that work best are:

DYNOMYCO™ is suitable for peat, coco and rockwool cubes and certain hydroponic growing methods.
Thank you @DYNOMYCO, I wouldn't have been able to explain the product in such great detail, I just learned a bunch from this post! Thank you again, @DYNOMYCO, for allowing me to be a part of this awesome comparative grow-off!

Best Regards,
Darade.

Hey @Darade ! Thanks for the tag and great start. Excited for you to see the amazing results. Let's gooooo!!!
I can't wait to see the whole quintets start, I maybe got impatient, when you said you were popping the beans already lol!

Hey @Darade thank you for the tag. I'd love to follow along!! What a great start your off to:high-five:

Can't wait to you start; I will be the one smoking in the back with a camera around my neck, acting like I am someone. :rofl:
Dang it Tok, that was my spot :rofl: :rofl: :passitleft:

I can't wait to see the whole quintets start, I maybe got impatient, when you said you were popping the beans already lol!
Haa haaa. Well you beat me to making a journal already! I did drop some beans on 5/10. A got a couple hull breaches! Into cups they go today.

I'm still not totally sure what this is. I understand you add it to your soil. Does it sort of turn your soil into a Super Soil or something like that ? Do you just use water or do you still use nutes ?
Sorry, for asking so many questions. I've been growing 5 years now & have always used Fox Farms Ocean Forest. I just recently decided to learn a thing or 2 about soil. I'm in the process of my first SoHum Super Soil Grow to see what it's all about. I add Re-Charge every other feeding. At first I thought Dynomyco might be the same thing as Re-Charge until you said you add it to the soil.
Hope I'm not the only one not totally understanding this. I'll feel like an ass... lol.

I'm still not totally sure what this is. I understand you add it to your soil. Does it sort of turn your soil into a Super Soil or something like that ? Do you just use water or do you still use nutes ?
Sorry, for asking so many questions. I've been growing 5 years now & have always used Fox Farms Ocean Forest. I just recently decided to learn a thing or 2 about soil. I'm in the process of my first SoHum Super Soil Grow to see what it's all about. I add Re-Charge every other feeding. At first I thought Dynomyco might be the same thing as Re-Charge until you said you add it to the soil.
Hope I'm not the only one not totally understanding this. I'll feel like an ass... lol.
So, first, we need to learn what Mycorrhizae are; "What are mycorrhizae? The associations between roots and fungi are called mycorrhizae. These symbiotic arrangements have been found in about 90% of all land plants, and have been around for approximately 400 million years. Plant roots are hospitable sites for the fungi to anchor and produce their threads (hyphae)" DynoMyco adds Mycorrhizae fungus into your garden, which helps with the uptake of vital nutrients and water, by attaching itself to the roots.

Nah Bunny. We're all here to learn man. Here is a snippet from the Dynomyco website and link.

MYCORRHIZAL INOCULANTS
DYNOMYCO® Increases Yields
and Improves Root & Plant
Nutrient Uptake
DYNOMYCO® effectively inoculates plants with vigorous endomycorrhizal fungi. Mycorrhizae improve plant nutrient uptake, which translates to healthier, more resilient plants, higher quality, and higher yields!

What is Mycorrhiza?
Mycorrhiza is a symbiotic relationship between fungi and plants. The microscopic fungi latch onto plant roots and extend them in an underground web. This symbiosis helps the plant access nutrients and water that would otherwise be unavailable.

Nah Bunny. We're all here to learn man. Here is a snippet from the Dynomyco website and link.

MYCORRHIZAL INOCULANTS
DYNOMYCO® Increases Yields
and Improves Root & Plant
Nutrient Uptake
DYNOMYCO® effectively inoculates plants with vigorous endomycorrhizal fungi. Mycorrhizae improve plant nutrient uptake, which translates to healthier, more resilient plants, higher quality, and higher yields!

What is Mycorrhiza?
Mycorrhiza is a symbiotic relationship between fungi and plants. The microscopic fungi latch onto plant roots and extend them in an underground web. This symbiosis helps the plant access nutrients and water that would otherwise be unavailable.
I look forward to seeing the root ball at up-pot. Sounds like this is an alternative to Silica & Kelp. Instead of using liquids it's added to the soil & is slowly released.

Hey @Darade thank you for the tag. I'd love to follow along!! What a great start your off to:high-five:

Dang it Tok, that was my spot :rofl: :rofl: :passitleft:
Hey, there's always room for more cameramen! Gotta have them angles, and B-roll! x'D
Haa haaa. Well you beat me to making a journal already! I did drop some beans on 5/10. A got a couple hull breaches! Into cups they go today.
Hopefully, we have some helmet heads coming up soon!
I look forward to seeing the root ball at up-pot. Sounds like this is an alternative to Silica & Kelp. Instead of using liquids it's added to the soil & is slowly released.
I'll be trying organics at some point! I want to have a worm farm and such; It would have to be next Summer though!

Back
Top Bottom