Babygirl’s Sour Livers DWC Hydro Grow Journal, November 2021

That leaf is her talking to you Babygirl. When I look at it that way they lose the ugly a little.:)
Lol - yeah, its got golds and oranges and browns - almost like an autumn leaf I guess *lol*

Lookin good BG.
Thx Budman - got a LONG way to go though over the next month!

Reach for the stars, girl. Always. Even if you don't quite get them you're liable to grab the moon.
Stoner quote alert!

It's, "Reach for the moon and even if you miss it you'll be among the stars." :laughtwo:

Stoner quote alert!

It's, "Reach for the moon and even if you miss it you'll be among the stars." :laughtwo:
Ha! GDB, my good man, if I had intended to quote, I most certainly would have gotten it right and would have attributed the quote to it's originator. This is what I do for my actual job. What I wrote is my take on that quote.

Feel free to put that in your pipe and smoke it!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Grand Daddy Black @Jon
Love them both … and I always like original takes on things - makes them shiny and new!

@Grand Daddy Black @Jon
Love them both … and I always like original takes on things - makes them shiny and new!
Lol. He was just giving me shit. It was funny. He was right about the actual quote. What's funny is that even my take is unoriginal. That quote has been whispered down the lane since time immemorial. Pretty sure we all know what we mean whenever we use it, as many of us do. But hardly any of us would be able to present a "new" take on that one. Lol.

As @Emilya says, it means to GARDEN LIKE A BOSS.

Ha! GDB, my good man, if I had intended to quote, I most certainly would have gotten it right and would have attributed the quote to it's originator. This is what I do for my actual job. What I wrote is my take on that quote.

Feel free to put that in your pipe and smoke it!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Maybe later, @Jon.

I'm using my pipe for something else right now. :laughtwo:

2021-12-02 - Day 26

Tent temp: 73° F
Tent RH: 54%
Res temp: 68° F
PPM: 880 … rising
pH: 6.6 … rising … adjusted to 5.2
Water level: … falling … down about another 1-2 qts

So here’s how she’s looking; 18” across and now at 6” tall finally.

Decided to go ahead and start with some LST using the plant benders

Unfortunately, had a casualty:

She's coming along nicely, Babygirl!

Those are some big fans.

My, what big leaves you have! :yummy:

She was thirsty!
Lol - all the better to grow my dear!

Yeah - I was surprised the water level was down so much. Also, forgot to mention that initially I was going to discontinue the top drip feed that was going for 30 mins every 4 hours; instead its now on a constant drip as of last week’s res change … maybe thats helping her some too

2021-12-02 - Day 26

Tent temp: 73° F
Tent RH: 54%
Res temp: 68° F
PPM: 880 … rising
pH: 6.6 … rising … adjusted to 5.2
Water level: … falling … down about another 1-2 qts

So here’s how she’s looking; 18” across and now at 6” tall finally.

Decided to go ahead and start with some LST using the plant benders

Lmao. That's your casualty? I thought something bad happened! That ain't nothing!

It's a bit tough to train plants when they have such tight internodal spacing like your plants seem to have. That's such a great problem to have in my opinion. It means a lot of good things, not the least of which is that it wouldn't be true if you didn't have your light dialed in. Just be careful on those, you don't want a REAL casualty. Excellent plants, great job.

A lot of times, I'll kink the leaf stem to keep them tucked out of the way, seems about half of them break off- but..they were in the way anyhow, so it's not too bad of a thing.
They're seldom as big as that one though :oops:

Lmao. That's your casualty? I thought something bad happened! That ain't nothing!

It's a bit tough to train plants when they have such tight internodal spacing like your plants seem to have. That's such a great problem to have in my opinion. It means a lot of good things, not the least of which is that it wouldn't be true if you didn't have your light dialed in. Just be careful on those, you don't want a REAL casualty. Excellent plants, great job.
What can I say? Its a work in progress. My first plant got no training - just some leaf tucking. Figured I’d give the topping and LST a try this go around … i mean really, whats the *worst* that could happen? LOL

A lot of times, I'll kink the leaf stem to keep them tucked out of the way, seems about half of them break off- but..they were in the way anyhow, so it's not too bad of a thing.
They're seldom as big as that one though :oops:
The 4 lowest (well now THREE lowest) are all that size

Thank you! My new @Mars Hydro FC-3000 should be here Saturday, so as long as it does, by Sunday she will have a new light, a new reservoir solution, and a new Journal (which I will link in my signature).

Can’t wait to see what that light does for her!

Thank you! My new @Mars Hydro FC-3000 should be here Saturday, so as long as it does, by Sunday she will have a new light, a new reservoir solution, and a new Journal (which I will link in my signature).
I'm so stoked to see you getting that light, game changer!
Can’t wait to see what that light does for her!
You and that light will take her to new levels, which she'll hopefully do back after harvest ;)

Back
Top Bottom