Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

I've been watching others grow with MC. The stuff looks pretty amazing.

I tell you what, it really is damn good stuff. It grows great plants, is stupid easy to mix, and did I mention it grows fantastic plants?

If I were to switch off of it, I'd probably end up going to Jacks.

The best benefit is that you get these excellent results at a fraction of the cost. I added up what it would cost me for my 50gal RDWC setup (weekly water changes, 6week veg, 10 week flower) to use either GH Trio or Advanced Nutrients (sensi grow/bloom) on the manufacturers full recommended schedule. GH/AN were both in the $500 range, Jacks would be about $35, and MegaCrop is $20. Per Grow.

So $20 vs $500... no brainer.

The part you don’t see ( the best part) is all the time people are saving just measuring with a scale and not worrying about pH. It’s a huge time saver.

The measuring part, yes. Most definitely agree.

However, pH is absolutely still a thing. You MUST keep your pH in check for mediums where it's necessary. (Hydro, coco, etc)

However, pH is absolutely still a thing. You MUST keep your pH in check for mediums where it's necessary. (Hydro, coco, etc)
Oh sure, for mediums with no buffer. I grow in soil so it’s got plenty of buffering power. Never have had to pH my MC solution.

Now that it is spring I would like to top dress our small trees and bushes in the front yard, Which is small, I have an ornamental Japanese Maple, I really Love that one, We also have a regular Japanese maple, a Mock orange bush, several lilac bushes and a wiggula bush I know I am not spelling that correctly. I want to fertilize and top dress so what is the best thing to use for them , Mega Crop, or something else also where do the sale it. I have never seen it at Lows etc.

Don't forget yer side arm

Seems to open up lots of opportunities for me

Lol
:rofl: I’ll have to remember that for next time!

It wasn’t very busy out there, but it’s amazing how many people that are so nonchalant about it, and walking around with no care in the world. They can stay the fuck away from me!!:laughtwo:

Have a good day bro :passitleft::420::green_heart:
You too man! Hope your wife is doing okay in these stressful times!!

Now that it is spring I would like to top dress our small trees and bushes in the front yard, Which is small, I have an ornamental Japanese Maple, I really Love that one, We also have a regular Japanese maple, a Mock orange bush, several lilac bushes and a wiggula bush I know I am not spelling that correctly. I want to fertilize and top dress so what is the best thing to use for them , Mega Crop, or something else also where do the sale it. I have never seen it at Lows etc.
hey pc I would go to your local nursery and get some tree ferts or just some general fertilizer nothing to hot I use citrus tree ferts in my cannibus to. :)

:rofl: I’ll have to remember that for next time!

It wasn’t very busy out there, but it’s amazing how many people that are so nonchalant about it, and walking around with no care in the world. They can stay the fuck away from me!!:laughtwo:

You too man! Hope your wife is doing okay in these stressful times!!
Yup we are going out to drink smoke weed and sit by fire . We cool bro . Keep calm and smoke weed is what I tell all. Oh and wipe your hands and cell phones down..:rofl::reading420magazine:

Best ratio to use molasses for foulard spraying my grass this spring I want dark green grass most of my back yard runs very hot and can run for days without water- rain. I want to see and try to make my own I want rich looking grass . Make me feel rich lol

Mega Crop, or something else also where do the sale it. I have never seen it at Lows etc.

You'll have to get it from their website (greenleafnutrients . com) or amazon.

Most hydro shops don’t seem to carry it (less profit, I guess) that I’ve seen.

I wouldn’t use it outside. Sure, it would work well, but why waste the money when there are plenty of cheap alternatives for that kind of stuff.

I tell you what, it really is damn good stuff. It grows great plants, is stupid easy to mix, and did I mention it grows fantastic plants?

If I were to switch off of it, I'd probably end up going to Jacks.

The best benefit is that you get these excellent results at a fraction of the cost. I added up what it would cost me for my 50gal RDWC setup (weekly water changes, 6week veg, 10 week flower) to use either GH Trio or Advanced Nutrients (sensi grow/bloom) on the manufacturers full recommended schedule. GH/AN were both in the $500 range, Jacks would be about $35, and MegaCrop is $20. Per Grow.

So $20 vs $500... no brainer.

The measuring part, yes. Most definitely agree.

The simplicity piqued my interest to start with, then when sworn organic devotees started using it that was good enough for me (health being the only reason I grow). So far (3mths) smoking and ingesting product grown in it and no sign of trouble (my own organic distress makes it noticeable and near impossible to use product that’s pumped full of gunk). So far, so good.
I saved a thirty year old bonsai oak with it. To my absolute horror and shame i’d let it dry off to slightly beyond the point of no return. :eek: It wasn’t til I realised what had happened to it that I fully appreciated how sick I’ve been.
Anyway it took a couple of months, but she’s come back to life. It was emotional. Miracle juice!

Back
Top Bottom