BCBudd's Kushy SOG The 2L Experiment

Like the set up, Good idea on adding a few at a time instead all at once. kinda running my first 2ltr im using coco in square pots instead of having the res in the bottom. but it looks good so far hopefully u can take care of the pest. So did ya fix the PH problem or waas that the problem?:thumb:

Yup some worse than others. My ph pen was off and was too high. Killed one so far and will prolly take first row off in next few days since theres hardly any green left at all. Not giving up but these fucking bugs and other probs are driving me round the bend. Safers soap,silica,neem oil and no pest strips. Still got god damn bugs alla time. End rant. Maybe not cause I'm also too damn busy to care for the poor girls properly.:peace:

I'm right with you, calibration solution is on the way.
I use the drops as a backup and they are a pain.
If I had the time I'd be down there with my
22 air pistol shooting the little bastards out
of the sky.:rip:

Damn that's a bummer. I hope they pull out for ya dude. Been afew days since I droped in and you got alot going on. Hydro is a different story. I got one of them cheap ass PH pens and a cheap PPM pen, the PH I dail in if I need it. This cheap ppm pen has held it mark for 5 months now. I checked it last night it was 5 under. But whatever it is, I hope they pull thru. The clones looked fine. As the mothers. You know I like to use Super Thrive with alot of problems with plants. I keep a 4 oz bottle under the sink next to the ebson salt. Stuff has be around forever, and won all these ribbons and stuff. It's got to be good for something? But I do know you have to stay ontop of hydro. Plants needs changes all the time. I think thats why I want to stick with dirt. It forgives ALOT. I do think hydro is faster. Least by reasoning it should be.
Hey here's some stuff I've been looking at incase or should I say when mites find there way back here. It needs alot more research before usage. Stuff is systemic, and remains in the plant for up to 28 days. Stuff should have dissipated buy the end of flowering. Costy stuff tho. Miticides - Floramite Avid Pyramite
GL Dude Keepem Green

Thx for the info NCW. I keep seeing superthrive in lots of journals so will see if I can find some around here. I'm trimming up the first row bout 2 weeks early. It is what it is. Don't have a ppm pen but guarantee I will be calibrating the ph pen from now on. :peace:
Bout a week I should have dry weight for first 8. It won't be pretty but it will be something.:peace:

Jsut a note:

SuperThrive IS NOT FERTILIZER. is an inoculation of vitamins and trace minerals that is to be added to, NOT instead of your regular feeding schedule.

- From the website
SUPERthrive is an excellent plant supplement that has been helping gardeners for many years. It geatly increases yields and helps plants grow faster by stimulating the production of natural hormones. Superthrive works great with both hydroponics and soil gardening. It is also excellent for helping young seedlings get a quick start on life, or for reviving sickly plants. SUPERthrive is also very popular with landscapers and is frequently applied when transplanting trees or shrubs to help reduce stress to the plant. The recommended dosage is 1/4 teaspoon per gallon and you can use SuperThrive every time you water your plants. It may be applied in heavier doses of up to 1 teaspoon per gallon for one time applications. SuperThrive is not a fertilizer, you may use it in addition to (not instead of) ordinary fertilizers or plant food.

WHEN
When watering, irrigating, when soil is THIRSTY, in ALL water applied at same time, weekly or monthly, (or even daily or "constantly" – more diluted.)
HOW
Proportionally inject into water lines or hose, with proportioner. Or mix easily in tank (or clean trash tub. to be poured or dumped), ADDED to any regular fertilizing.
QUANTITIES often reported successful for MOST purposes-for active development or resisting stress: 3 FLUID OUNCES PER 100 GALLONS water (100 ml. per 400 liters), (1 tablespoonful per 15 gallons), (1/4 teaspoonful per gallon). (2 drops or 1 minim per large cupful) 1 drop per small cupful).
FOLLOW-UP or DAILY or “CONSTANTLY”, especially very small, soft, tender plants: one fluid ounce per 500 U.S. gallons of water (30 ml. per 1,900 liters), (1 ml. per 60 liters), (1 minim per gallon or 4 liters).
BARE-ROOT 15 or 30 MINUTE SOAKING ROOTS of TREES and SHRUBS(except roses): 1 fluid ounce per 5 gallons. ROSES and tender plants: One fl. oz. per 20 gallons. BALL and BURLAP trees and shrubs can be soaked, until air bubbles out, in 1 fl. oz. per 5 gallons water.
REVIVING TREES and SHRUBS: 20 fl. oz. per 100 gallons, (Rarely, up to 2 fl. oz. per gal). Once. Then 3 fl. oz. per 100 gallons, from time to time.
HYDROSEEDING: 1/2 fl. oz. per 100 gal. SOWING SEED: 3 oz. per 100 gal.

Hey BC,

One of the better ways to kill of the mites is to change up what you battle them with. I'm currently using Liquid Ladybug, Mighty Wash and AzaMax. I had a pretty heavy infestation ( look at my journal I have pictures)
Day one I will use one product, wait a day and then the next day hit it with another product and so on. This way the bugs don't get use to one product. Another thing you can do is feed your plants the AzaMax, I currently am feeding mine one ounce per 55 gallons. Plants will take the AzaMax up through the roots and help fend off the mites.
ALSO, the hotter it is in your grow area the faster the eggs of the mites will hatch.

I need help! First time grow. Autoberry seeds pot under lights. 2 nd day and I have what i hope isn't mites. I have an organic soil (pot of gold) could they have been in the soil the hole time and the heat hatched them! They are very tiny reddish and in all three of my pots what should I do and should I be worried!?

I need help! First time grow. Autoberry seeds pot under lights. 2 nd day and I have what i hope isn't mites. I have an organic soil (pot of gold) could they have been in the soil the hole time and the heat hatched them! They are very tiny reddish and in all three of my pots what should I do and should I be worried!?

Mites will be on the leaves, never seen them IN the soil though.

I suggest you go HERE
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and let us know which lil bugger you have after taking a look at the pics

Start your own thread after following this link... there you will get the most help...

Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Post as many High Resolution, True Color photos as you can in your own thread started using the link above so many, many others will also see your thread and offer help.

And... The link that Alaskan1 posted will help you as well.
Mites will be on the leaves, never seen them IN the soil though.

I suggest you go HERE

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and let us know which lil bugger you have after taking a look at the pics

Back
Top Bottom