600W - Lucy - 2L SOG

BPN making things easier on both your pocket book and your mind is a GREAT thing.

There's something to be said for simplifying the process.

Ben Franklin knew it.

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.” ~ Ben Franklin

Sub a dub dub! :popcorn:

Love the strains - Lucy and SLH are two of my all time favorites. SLH keeps climbing the list the longer I vape it. It's really really really good bud! Lucy, also is the whole package. Great flavor, smell, sticky as hell, and potent. The "high" on both is exceptional. Can't wait to see your transition to the SOG army!

I've won some BPN nutes, but I liked them enough to purchase them, too. I've tried other things, and I have to agree it's great stuff. Add in wonderful customer service as the icing on the cake...

Great start to the journal, iSmokes! :cheer:

I picked SLH after checking your comments on the strain :blushsmile:

I'm very excited to having my mentors and friends hopping on for the ride. Hoping for a smooth transition into the SOG realm :)

Welcome brother :welcome:

Sub a dub dub! :popcorn:

Love the strains - Lucy and SLH are two of my all time favorites. SLH keeps climbing the list the longer I vape it. It's really really really good bud! Lucy, also is the whole package. Great flavor, smell, sticky as hell, and potent. The "high" on both is exceptional. Can't wait to see your transition to the SOG army!

They do the trick pretty well. Thanks, and welcome aboard bobulak :welcome:

It'll be nice having all you guys here :blushsmile:

Hey smokes. Love the cloner. Gota build me one of those. Ill come along for the ride.

:peace: :peace:

Update:

Three Lucy mothers were moved to a friendly place for flowering. I held on to one Lucy and one SLH, just in case any of my cuttings fail. As soon as I have 30+ cuttings in bottles I'll get rid of the mothers and switch to 12/12.

Right now I have 16 clones planted. I will keep them under GLR with the moms just for another week or 10 days (tops) till I get 30+ in there. I'm still debating whether I should do 32 or 40 cuts under that 600. Things can get overcrowded in a tent pretty fast. It's an inconvenience to reach in to the back. I'll see how 32 looks in there, and then decide whether to add the last 8 pack or not.

Here are some of the cuttings that were planted:

Roots long enough to hit the bottom resevoir.

IMG_056214.jpg

IMG_056414.jpg

Here are the 2 moms and 16 clones in the tent:

IMG_056717.JPG

IMG_056813.JPG

Lucy

IMG_056913.jpg

SLH

IMG_057013.jpg

LOL good luck spring :blushsmile:

It really makes life easier with one bulb in the tent. Go for a 600 man. It's only a little more than the 400 ( $$ ), and it will blast with 90K+ lumens. You'll need a ballast, bulb, and reflector. It will also save you from any heat issues. My tent runs 6 degrees above ambient room temps with a 600W in there and a 450 CFM running at barely 35% power. Just to give you an idea :).

Not that I want your local shop running out of business, but I feel buying online / used craigslist is always a lot cheaper. I feel bad for hydro stores, online stores don't have a store front to keep up, less employees, just makes your $$ tag less.

Looking great brother. Glad I made it over here. :) Subbed up!

Glad I am able to man. Almost had a bad weekend but got the heads up. Needless to say I am going to be setting back up on Friday night and getting the girls back home on Saturday night. :) It is nice to be able to focus on what is going on here as opposed to the stress I had earlier in the week.

Back
Top Bottom