Be IRIE #2 Black Death, LA Confidential, and Bubble gum..

Thanks guys for the positive words and the reps.... The BD is stealing the show...:Rasta: Kush, I think it is growing so fast they look twisted but they strighten themselves up in a day....If that makes any sense...All is well so far.... Peace out.....

I am almost positive those are all females. You didn't you fem seeds did you? Looking good bud :)

Agreed. All of them look female to me, and very healthy too BTW. :cheesygrinsmiley:

looking really healthy man.. can't wait to start seeing some flowers

You guys are funny as hell and lets hope the Force is right once again... Still a long ways to go until flowering.. Measured today, BD-9" LA-7" BG-5.5".. I looked for a place to supercrop the BD but it is to tight and full in there.. I may have to stretch them a bit for a stack or two. The LA is the same way..:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Boss, they are reg beans.. Last one did good 5/6 were fems..The GF will not let me grow more then three ( CO law) so hopefully they will be women... Ok, here are the babies..They are all averaging about 3/4" growth a day.
BD-day 35

picresizedBDday35.jpg

LA-day 35- supercropped yesterday

picresizedLAday35.jpg

BG-day22-it was supercropped this A.M.

picresizedBGday22.jpg

Group shot-

picresizedgroupday35-22.jpg

Happy Growing..:peace::cheesygrinsmiley:

These girls(hopefully)are growiing very healthy, how tall are you going to grow them till you change to 12/12?

As of now the plan is to let them get t 24-30 inches.. They are all looking pretty Indica so there should'nt be to much of a stretch.. I hope to have them finish at around 42-48" That BD is a brick shithouse it amazes me everytime I look under her skirt..

So today would be day 37 for the BD and LA and 24 for the Bubble Gum.. They are growing well except for the BG which is still recovering from a brutal supercrop.She has branched out bigtime and may end up being topped, depending how she looks..The LA is doing well and was picked to be the LST victim, so it started yoga today..The BD is chugging right along, think I will do nothing to it..
BD-

picresizedBDday37.jpg

LA-

picresizedLAday37SCLST.jpg

BG-

picresizedBGday24SC.jpg

The SC on the BG-

picresizedBGSC24.jpg

Groupshot-

picresizedGroupshot37-24.jpg

:smokin::cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Great looking trio.