Be IRIE #2 Black Death, LA Confidential, and Bubble gum..

Thanks guys.... As of today the BD=20" BG=20" and the LA=18.5". We shall see what happens.. They get their first dose of darkness here soon, because of the temps we decided to have the dark cycle during the day..As soon as I get back I will fire up the second 400 and this grow I am going to flower with a 400 MK and a 400 HPS and see how they do.... Everyone have a safe and IRIEEEE weekend...:peace:

Awesome, I'll be watching :)

I bought a small amount an 1/8th +, the frosted pieces were very heavy averaging
5 grams. So I got some that was authentic, about a 2.5 gram piece and some
smaller pieces. I thought that it resembeled Soma+ a real Rock bud that we
don't generally get out here. :cool: What I liked was it has real Afgani gualities, sweet
hash bud that I found to be real surprizing. I forgot that the Afgani's go write down
to your body and great for Chronic pain. Also it tastes great, but you have to get
the big chunks that weigh in around 5-7 grams to really apprechiate the special
quality's of this Strain. On the East Coast Afgani's are more available. So I am
looking foward to getting one of the frosted chunks soon.

Thanks guys, Dean, Both of the 400's are going to be aircooled.. I alrady have one of them hooked up, just got the 6" exhaust to cool those puppies down.. It was really hard to control the heat with those two and running in a 4x4 tent..I wont have that issue this time, plus I added a four inch intake for fresh air...They are in darkness now...:ganjamon::peace:

Ok, got back from the trip last night and lucky me came home to the Bubble gum growing some nuts 2/3 that have been grown have been males) I just can't seem to have any luck with these Bubblegums!!! The Black Death hasn't shown me anything yet and the LA is looking like the beautiful lady she is... She is going to be a good one.. :peace:

I pulled two clones from the BG and the LA last week before I left.. It is the first time so I am not sure if they will survive.. Time will tell.. :roorrip:

OK, Update.. I just got a good look at the BD and no signs of sex yet, but did notice that the tips are curled downward and the leaves look a bit dehydrated.. I foliared with seaweed in hopes it would help with the curl. I am going to flush the LA tomorrow (10-15 gals) and start on flowering nutes for her. I will wait to change up the BD until it shows me what it is. the Bubble Gums nuts!!!!!!
picresizedbgmale.jpg

LA Confidential- day 7 flowering.
picresizedladay7flower.jpg

Black Death- Day 7 Flowering.
picresizedBDday7flower.jpg

Any input, advice,cure for the BD would be appreciated.:peace:

Hmmm, not sure... I have had some do this on the last grow but much less of a curl. Just want to make sure it is not me.. On another note, The Black Death is a female, and shall be called Elvira...:clap::peace::roorrip:

Thank you Stizzle.. The LA was flushed with 15-20 gals and then given a kight feeding. She is looking mighty perky this A.M. The LA is now "Lolita" The GF got to name her..
Elvira gets flushed tomorrow and then goes on flowering nutes.. Maybe that will help straighten out the leaves a bit.. Otherwise she is looking quite good too..I just wanna see that top bud start to form, maybe show me what she is hiding...:ganjamon::peace:

I will see how the effects are on the GF. Right now my plan is to grow as much variety as possible and figure out which ones benefit my GF and myself the most. I just want her to be able to swap it up depending on how she is feeling.. I got a hold of some great strains for the next grow, which should start up in the next few weeks.. :peace::roorrip:

sweet cant wait to see

Little update, all is well in the garden.. Most of the LA is bent in the position I want. The whole inside of the plant is exposed to light. She has perked up with the flowering nutes and is growing like crazy..Day 11 of flowering..
picresizedLAday11flower.jpg

Black Death is doing well, still hiding whats to come underneath that skirt of hers. Her leaves are still curled, going to keep a closer eye on my PH..
picresizedBDday11flower.jpg

picresizedBDLAday11flower.jpg

:ganjamon::peace:

Back
Top Bottom