Be IRIE #2 Black Death, LA Confidential, and Bubble gum..

Yep, 3 in veg, 3 in flower 6 total and 2 oz personal... Better then nothing, we are getting there...:peace: Thanks Freak & Boss, you see anything let me know..

Pic time... Everything seems to be going well.. LA and BG have healed from their Supercroppings and are back to growing.. :cheesygrinsmiley: The BD is chugging right along..
Black Death-
picresizedBDday39.jpg

Overhead group shot.-
picresizedgroupshotday39-26.jpg

If ya notice anything funny looking let me know...:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Thanks you guys, your good words are appreciated..I got my air cooled reflector today, so it gets installed this weekend, I want to try it out before I get another one for the other light..The babies are still averaging about 3/4" a day..Hopefully they will be ready to flower by the end of June... I am going to try my hand at clones this time around too.:smokin:

Bill, yes it was PS... I couldn't steer away from it..:peace:

Ok, another boring veg pic update....Took them last night and it is day41-BD&LA and 28-BG..They seem to be doing good..
Group shot- BD=14" LA=11" BG=12"
picresizedgroupshotdays41-28.jpg

BD-interior.. It's a jungle in there.
picresizedBDunderneathday41.jpg

BG-2 weeks younger and will be passing the BD soon..
picresizedBGday41.jpg

BD-Going to be short and stalky..
picresizedBDday41.jpg

LA- she is filling in, the only LST'ed one.
picresizedLAday41.jpg

So far So good... Happy growing!!! :peace:

They are looking beautiful, i hope that Lst'd one is a female she would look great filled with buds. Keep it up.

Update time... Everyone is doing well, the LA is a bit behind everyone else.. OK the BD-16.5" the BG-14.5" and the LA-12".
LA Confidential Day-47

picresizedLAday47.jpg

Bubble Gum Day-34

picresizedBGday33.jpg

Black Death Day-47

picresizedBDday47.jpg

Group shot

picresizedGroupday47-34.jpg

:peace:

Thanks to the two of ya.....The LA Confidential is now showing pre-flowers, here is the pic.
picresized_preflowerLAday50.jpg

Everything else is going good, they are growing good...The BD and BG are almost 20" with the LA trying to catch up... Everyone have an IRIEEEEE week.... :Rasta::peace:

Little update time... I am going on a trip tomorrow and am going to start them on 12/12, so hopefully they will all be women when I get back.. The GF will be taking care of them..:loopy::grinjoint: Ok so here they are, the last veg pics of these babies..
BD-day 52
picresized_th_1214403160_100_1163.jpg

picresizedBDday52veg.jpg

The LA Conf. day 52
picresizedLAday52.jpg

Group shot-Bg-front La back BG-day 39-
picresizedgroupday52-39.jpg

Happy growing and Happy :roorrip: !!!!!! Let's hope they are all ladies..:peace:

Back
Top Bottom