Been many moons

Vaporeyes

What up all!

Not exactly new but it’s been 6 to 7 years since I’ve been here. This forum taught me most of what I know. I searched some of the old threads and literally laughed out loud. Glad I decided to pop back in, good memories! Man time flies by quick.

It’s been a few years since my last grow but after moving to a new state and losing my easy access I think it’s time to dust off the ole LED’s, buckets and get back to my favorite hobby in the world!

Vaporeyes

:welcome:back,Vaporeyes-I also came back after a few years,glad I did!

Glad you did,too....See you around the forums!

What up all!

Not exactly new but it’s been 6 to 7 years since I’ve been here. This forum taught me most of what I know. I searched some of the old threads and literally laughed out loud. Glad I decided to pop back in, good memories! Man time flies by quick.

It’s been a few years since my last grow but after moving to a new state and losing my easy access I think it’s time to dust off the ole LED’s, buckets and get back to my favorite hobby in the world!

Vaporeyes
Welcome back to :420: Vaporeyes, I’m a new member since you have left but a weathered grower, glad to see the amount of old members popping back into the forums, see ya around mate :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom