1000w Enjoyeild led actual 220w from wall
195cm out take with charcoal filter
4in intake
One fan above on fan bellow
Two bag seed plants scrogged
Foxfarm Ocean forest soil
Temp usually 78 to 80 humidity 45 to 50 percent

Plants have been in budding for start of 3rd week flower

I had problems with one of the plants had at first thought of pest. But to see only nothing. Then thought problem was cal or mag def but now think it was fungus. But alas I seen two days ago it spread to my other plant also.

Anyway I definitely wasn't feeding properly and pH was up and down for a while with the water I was giving them.

Before I was not feeding them properly half dose on the calcium magnesium and pretty much only that.

I have received my envy base a and base b nutrients in the mail today along with my fungus spray.

I have their water made up I will set pH to 6.3 like I have been giving them.

I also took clones off in there 3rd week of flower. We shall see what happens.

20211019_165759.jpg

20211019_165726.jpg

20211018_222626.jpg

20211018_222604.jpg

20211017_203846.jpg

20211017_203809.jpg

20211017_203748.jpg

20211016_212745.jpg

20211016_212609.jpg

20211015_202314.jpg

How do you determine when to water?
I also look at the leaves because I see them praying toward the light. After about 3 days most of them were straight flat which tells me that they're almost do for water. At least that's how I think there trying to talk to me. But now I have even bigger problem

Nice looking clone garden @marcus611a

It appears you have a mild calcium deficiency, just try increasing your cal-mag a little.
LED's normally require the plant to want more cal-mag during the grow.

Do you have your fans on all the time?

Hope this helps,

Tok..
Since we're talking I will tell you about my problem. I noticed some spots on my plant. To me it look like rust fungus I'm sure you can find it in my pictures I have a post about it somewhere. And then we thought it was calcium and magnesium and I was waiting on my nutrients and I also bought growers alley fungus spray which says you can use all the way up to harvest. Well I send them their nutes they loved it. And was really praying toward the light when I woke up when it was almost there lights out Time. My stupid ass went ahead and sprayed them with that shit it's citrus and I will now send you a picture of what they look like now and I'm afraid that they might die it had turned some of their pistols Brown. And I will also send you one before pic which is the morning before. Sprayed that on them at 8:00 a.m. before I went to work and one lights came on at 8:00 p.m. this is what I came to. Look at how so sad they look. I will even post it update here in a little bit when the light comes on at 8:00 and we'll see what they look like I'm going to look about 8:30 that'll give them time to pray if they do. God I really hope they're praying and they look better. I mean she's a fighter God lover little heart as you can see in the picture the really big bud is still half ass praying you know which one I'm talking about is the biggest leaaf in the picture

20211021_065623.jpg

20211021_065616.jpg

20211020_075801.jpg

Everything looks good so far. It's just the one leaf? Snip that off and move on with your beautiful grow.
Just the one leaf I wish I just seen that. Most of the pistols are turning brown it's only about mid way third week of flower. I think that growers Ally fungus spray messed it up

Everything looks good so far. It's just the one leaf? Snip that off and move on with your beautiful grow.
Also is there any way you can like circle to leave you're talking about I'm curious to see what you're talking about cuz to me I think the whole plant's messed up cuz I sprayed that crap on it well it's actually two plants and 3 gallon pots scrogged

Also is there any way you can like circle to leave you're talking about I'm curious to see what you're talking about cuz to me I think the whole plant's messed up cuz I sprayed that crap on it well it's actually two plants and 3 gallon pots scrogged
Sure I'm walking into Walmart ATM let me get back to you!!

Sorry $400 later and had to put everything away and then pick up after my son.....lol...

Honestly I had to search and I think they look great

Screenshot_20211021-230051_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think what your looking at is calcium issue.
Increase your cal-mag a little more.

Does it look something like this?

closeup-calcium-deficiency-leaf.jpg

Tok..
Looks like this thought it was fungus. Gave it its new nutes it looked pretty good. But like I said I sprayed it with that Growers alley fungus spray which says you can use all the way up to harvest. And it went leaves pointing down pistols turning brown. I think it's about dead anyways I might just go and chop it down I don't know if it'll come back from that shit. I've been giving them 5ml calcium and magnesium

20211022_065354.jpg

20211022_065345.jpg

20211022_065324.jpg

20211022_065245.jpg

20211022_065239.jpg

20211022_065225.jpg

This is the schedule I am following since I got my nutrients in. Definitely not the schedule I was following beforehand cuz I didn't have no nutrients except miracle grow and the calcium and magnesium. I said it exactly what it told me to do in the circled area for soil and I only fed it once next time I'm only going to feed it plain water to see if I can't flush out whatever's wrong with it it won't be a big flush but a small one maybe I shouldn't do that because of the spray is what the problem was to begin with. I'm about to go up in 6.3 pH my water and I'm going to put that in a spray bottle and I'm going to drown the fuck out of it again. I did it once yesterday before the lights went off with plain water and I'm going to do it again today

20211019_122751.jpg

This lady is definitely save-able.

Do not chop her down.

Spray her down good with ph water just before lights out, to try an dilute the other spray.

How much cal-mag are you using in your solution?
This is a calcium issue and easy to corrected.

Don't do something you will regret later.

Tok..
Don't worry I'm not going to chop them down I'm going to give them to at least Monday to look better. I think she was just stunted really really bad and fucked around I said she could see in that one pic she still praying toward that light. And that is the only thing that is stopping me from chopping her down. I think she just didn't like that spray killed some of the stigmas because I'm going to show you another picture this was taken off the lights out after the spray and I seen her looking bad. But dude said she looks good too to him but clearly as you can see in the pictures and it don't look too good it does look sick

20211022_065324.jpg

20211022_065225.jpg

This lady is definitely save-able.

Do not chop her down.

Spray her down good with ph water just before lights out, to try an dilute the other spray.

How much cal-mag are you using in your solution?
This is a calcium issue and easy to corrected.

Don't do something you will regret later.

Tok..
I will also show you a picture of before the spray which I took the night after I fed them during the nutrients. And I know you can see a difference in the pictures the other dude says he can't see a difference

20211019_213127.jpg

20211019_213054.jpg

Okay, Your part A probably has calcium in it, but not enough.

Make up a one gallon ph'd water and add about 5ml of cal-mag.
Don't do this if you are feeling her cal-mag, because it will cause the plant to have excessive cal-mag. This is just a way to get the cal-mag directly to the effected area/plant without it being processed through the roots.

Give the plant good spray just before lights out, for the next couple day.

I would hold off for the time being on flushing her. She looks hungry.

One last thing; water should be ph'd to 6.5 for soil, 6.3 is a little low.

Back
Top Bottom