Beginner's Log

Here's a couple of clementines nugs close up. I decided to put some of her in a small jar as well to do that test on her like I am doing with Judith. Tuck her away for a year

20220405_134423.jpg

20220405_134342.jpg

20220405_134312.jpg
What do you think the year of curing will do, Mark? I don't think I read that in all the threads and am an amateur curer. Also, your name... Does it refer to Marcus Aurelius? Funny how you have 611 when that Emporor ruled starting 161. Coincidence? :)

What do you think the year of curing will do, Mark? I don't think I read that in all the threads and am an amateur curer. Also, your name... Does it refer to Marcus Aurelius? Funny how you have 611 when that Emporor ruled starting 161. Coincidence? :)
Hafta says long term cure= very strong medical grade.... Why not try... I just love video games

Shits fire...... Not bad at all zero complaints from me. All 100% smokable material. And it's sum chron...... And that's only the 11th week of flower plant Clementine. I got a jar of her and a jar of Judith put away for the really long cure I figure around December I'll partake leave them alone unopened till then. They both will have their bodiva in there with them so they should be good.

20220409_131953.jpg

20220409_131936.jpg

20220409_131851.jpg

Nugs look great marcus. Wouldn't hurt to open the jar still once in a while.
Even if it's just quickly to exchange the oxygen and double check things are ok.
I think I just lost a qp in grove bags... so much for trying something new and not burping.
My own fault I guess... still... Sucks bro. Might just freeze it to stop the bs and make QWISO.

Nugs look great marcus. Wouldn't hurt to open the jar still once in a while.
Even if it's just quickly to exchange the oxygen and double check things are ok.
I think I just lost a qp in grove bags... so much for trying something new and not burping.
My own fault I guess... still... Sucks bro. Might just freeze it to stop the bs and make QWISO.
I still burp... 1 a week. Sry that happened to u...

We'll go figure really don't make no sense to me. Clementine is better smoke than Judith. As of right now anyways I should say. If I was to redo this strain all over again. Unless Judith gets more potent and more skunkier than I should have harvested her at 11 weeks as well instead of 12 weeks. At least that's my opinion I like the smoke of clementine better

All right Mr shed I know this journal is a bust but I got double o going... The strain 00 cheese original cheese with 55-day flower time bread specifically for scrog it said elll adapted to it. So I plan on taking a clones off of it when I do my 2x4. Any good feeding schedule you recommend for veg same nudes I was using on the I'm going to follow the exact thing that you gave me for the flowers stage plus with a gallon of water.

You will see on that journal what I've been giving them..
I hope all is well with you my friend I know how working get sometimes

Any good feeding schedule you recommend for veg same nudes I was using on the I'm going to follow the exact thing that you gave me for the flowers stage plus with a gallon of water.

You will see on that journal what I've been giving them..
I hope all is well with you my friend I know how working get sometimes
I'll get that to you soon! All is good here, and I'll head over to your other thread now... :slide:

If I use solo cups I don't rush.
I like to get a really good set of roots before I uppot.
Have you seen people use a clear cup with a solo overtop to block the light.
That way you can see the roots fill the cup before moving up.
2 cents.
Sounds like a good plan. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
could I use this idea with rockwool in clear cup with an over cup protecting

could I use this idea with rockwool in clear cup with an over cup protecting
As long as the plant is sturdy and sits well in the rockwool.
There is no reason it won't work.
Hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

As long as the plant is sturdy and sits well in the rockwool.
There is no reason it won't work.
Hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
U guys talking. About this Rockwood pods. I don't know how I feel to them. Seems like they can hold to much moisture and get root rot. I got three plants with it and still hasn't never desolve and looks nasty

U guys talking. About this Rockwood pods. I don't know how I feel to them. Seems like they can hold to much moisture and get root rot. I got three plants with it and still hasn't never desolve and looks nasty
Not my first choice either.
But we all do our best with what we have.
Personally I dispise the ph fluctuations and won't touch them.
But I may have to learn to like them, they are popular here in commercial grows.
Great big massive ones. :rofl:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Okay. At 5ml across the board you are feeding them:

132 ppm of N
225 ppm of P
477 ppm of K
108 ppm of Ca
31 ppm of Mg
46 ppm of Sulfur

So you are waaaaaay overfeeding them P and K, and I mean waaaaaay! Those amounts could easily be locking out or causing toxicities of other nutes.

I think you would be better off flushing with plain tap water (3x the pot size) and then watering with the following (and these are in grams, not ml, and yes I know we are using weight for liquid measurements :) ):
Envy Part A: 8.2g
Envy Part B: 6.8g
Supreme Silica: 10.2g

That's a nice balanced meal of 146-40-190.

No need to pH. :thumb:
Her ya go shed!!

Back
Top Bottom