Beginner's Log

Sorry marcus, been offsite for a week or so! Where did everyone go...no replies since Thursday?
@New2this420, Check whether or not your water has chloramine. Chlorine is fine, it'll gas off over night - even faster with an airstone running and the plants love the extra oxygen... Don't know why it's not more common around here. But for chloramine removal you'll need an RO system or vitamin C tablets, I believe... Never had to do it, so you'll want to double check. The pH of the tap water doesn't matter much, you can always adjust it if you'd like. But I don't pH my nutes either.
I've got chloramine in my tap water and the plants don't care. Even GeoFlora organic nutes said that the amount of chlorine or chloramine in treated water isn't enough to matter to the microbes.
What order do you put them in?
If you use it, it's potassium silicate in first, then wait a few hour, then cal-mag. Mix that up and add the rest.

Sorry marcus, been offsite for a week or so! Where did everyone go...no replies since Thursday?

I've got chloramine in my tap water and the plants don't care. Even GeoFlora organic nutes said that the amount of chlorine or chloramine in treated water isn't enough to matter to the microbes.

If you use it, it's potassium silicate in first, then wait a few hour, then cal-mag. Mix that up and add the rest.
Yeah I know I can't figure it out either that's why I just don't get on here and much no more nobody's ever here anymore. So instead of checking everyday I usually just wait every 2 or 3 days now

Every book says no no on miracle grow soil. I know I know. I forgot I had the seeds in the paper towel and they were more than ready for soil and I didn’t order any and panic and got miracle grow soil. But after a while I took the plant out of the gallon and put fox farm into the 7 gallon pot and when doing this I obviously I can’t remove all the soil from the roots so basically it’s a mix a lot of fox farm and little bit of miracle grow. That goes for all 4 of my plants. Actually 3 of them the one big auto Flower is in straight miracle grow, I was going to transfer it into the 7gallon pot so that way it can be with fox farm soil but I didn’t know if that would be a wise thing to do?
It's all good I just don't like it because of the extra nitrogen that puts out I tried it with a grow and it didn't come out too good. Plants for real thin and frail looking buds were small. I will never use anything miracle grow from marijuana again. I'm liking this sohum living soil I don't think I'll ever use anything other than that. It's really really good soil. And I think it would be okay for a transplant just pull out the root ball leave what dirt is on your root ball of course and then put your new fresh soil and it would just start all over again hell you know what I mean the roots that start reaching and they will be reaching inside your Fox farm your miracle grow will hell I don't know what I happen to that but hopefully it'll get broken down and you ain't got to worry about the extra nitrogen

Every book says no no on miracle grow soil. I know I know. I forgot I had the seeds in the paper towel and they were more than ready for soil and I didn’t order any and panic and got miracle grow soil. But after a while I took the plant out of the gallon and put fox farm into the 7 gallon pot and when doing this I obviously I can’t remove all the soil from the roots so basically it’s a mix a lot of fox farm and little bit of miracle grow. That goes for all 4 of my plants. Actually 3 of them the one big auto Flower is in straight miracle grow, I was going to transfer it into the 7gallon pot so that way it can be with fox farm soil but I didn’t know if that would be a wise thing to do?
Although you can start in Miracle-Gro Solo cups and once they get root bound transform to your new dirt other than that I don't recommend the miracle grow worst case scenario start off with it but do not finish with it a little Solo cup with miracle grow and it gets root bound would be okay because it would have pulled all the nutrients out of the dirt while it was Root down in the Solo cup and then transplant it into a gallon and then up pot it after it gets root bound to whatever big size you want like I'm going to do. With my new mini scrog.. I will transplant this one into a 1 gallon easy to cut when it gets rebound and it's going to be sitting on top of a three or a five gallon and then that way all I got to do is cut the sides of my 1 gallon lift the plant up a little bit pull it on out and then feel it on up with dirt either the three gallon or 5 gallon whatever I have it sitting in. I hope all this makes sense and if you need help with anything anything at all I'm right here I'm getting on here more now since I see other people getting on. Plus I got to start documenting my new grow since I will have my box finally finished today.

Hello all just figuring I'd say hey to everyone I hope everyone's doing okay haven't seen or heard from anyone till this morning especially you Dust.....

My good friend Shed trust me bro I know how it is to be busy at work... Last week I work doubles every freaking day and I'm probably going to do it Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday this week too.

But anyways clementines smelling spectacular starting to get that funk back I opened her up after a week in the jar looking and smelling wonderful I partake in a joint. It was very skunky dry hit taste when you dry hit it. Smoke is very smooth buzz is really good high as hell getting ready to get some shit done just like she's getting stronger.... Judith still sitting on about 60 to 62% humidity. Two more days will be her 21 days that she gets her baldiva but she will be different I will not open her up for 21 days Clementine to open up once a week because I'm trying two different scenarios out to try to make both of my friends happy for the advice they've given me.

How's life treating you Bill? I hope everything's going good for you brother and all your grows are going spectacular I need to check in on your journals I ain't been there in a while and I'm sorry for that because I like seeing all the work you do as well
I'm good today my friend.
Hope you are good.
I don't have much on the go don't worry.
Two little window babies.
Just some roots to wash over the winter.
They are going outside in the spring, if it comes. :rofl:
Still have to build a facility away from the house, can't risk another fire.
Don't work to hard today Amigo.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill

Well here is my jar of Judith that is going up for a really long time for a long cure. I will burp it two more days and drop in bodiva.

20220404_234348.jpg

20220404_234338.jpg

20220404_234316.jpg

20220404_234103.jpg

20220404_234053.jpg

I'm good today my friend.
Hope you are good.
I don't have much on the go don't worry.
Two little window babies.
Just some roots to wash over the winter.
They are going outside in the spring, if it comes. :rofl:
Still have to build a facility away from the house, can't risk another fire.
Don't work to hard today Amigo.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you brother and I'm glad you're doing well but luckily today is my off day..

Thank you brother and I'm glad you're doing well but luckily today is my off day..
Funny enough my day off too. :rofl:
Enjoy your self.

Stay safe
Bill

I tried a micracle grow bloom booster one year and it caused a nitrogen toxicity... go figure :confused:.
Enjoy your day off, marcus.
Hell with miracle grow that's what I always say. Although I do use it for my tomatoes and shit and they turn out wonderful. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom