Beginner's Log

I'm going to tell you here on a little secret look at my plant. All I did was put nutrients in water if you want to know the secret I tell you how I didn't even pH my water and look at my results 181 g yield.

20220318_195720.jpg
What nutes are you using? And doesn’t it depend on the strain too. One of the nice people on here help me with the Water report. But I’m open to learn more and all that. Right now I’m not using any nutes , I stopped that when I seen the tips and color changing on my plant but I just ordered prescription blend nutes. As far as it goes with the stage of my plant, I kind of lost track with that, I have no idea when I planted her. She definitely ready for flowering but I was just waiting on the nutes to get here first. She’s definitely past 8 weeks of veg stage I’m just guessing at this point.

@New2this420, Check whether or not your water has chloramine. Chlorine is fine, it'll gas off over night - even faster with an airstone running and the plants love the extra oxygen... Don't know why it's not more common around here. But for chloramine removal you'll need an RO system or vitamin C tablets, I believe... Never had to do it, so you'll want to double check. The pH of the tap water doesn't matter much, you can always adjust it if you'd like. But I don't pH my nutes either.

@New2this420, Check whether or not your water has chloramine. Chlorine is fine, it'll gas off over night - even faster with an airstone running and the plants love the extra oxygen... Don't know why it's not more common around here. But for chloramine removal you'll need an RO system or vitamin C tablets, I believe... Never had to do it, so you'll want to double check. The pH of the tap water doesn't matter much, you can always adjust it if you'd like. But I don't pH my nutes either.
So what’s the secret? . I’ll show you the report I got but the nice fella on here told me the report doesn’t have everything we’re looking for.

6DC3000D-993E-42E0-A237-B5949097D143.jpeg

48E9B60D-53F7-4CDB-9315-D5B517657DCA.jpeg

This is her below \/ started in solo cup, 3gallon pot and then now in a 7gallon pot

image.jpg

image.jpg
Very nice job.. oh okay I remember now. I need to go back and read what you said about your soil. But if you're using Fox farm it should be pH adjusted as well and shouldn't need to adjust your pH. Correct me if I'm wrong please. Because I've had trouble like that many times growing marijuana and soil. But I do believe I remember now aren't you growing in Miracle-Gro? If so in my book that's a no no

@New2this420, your plant is looking pretty good.:thumb:
I'm not going to pretend that I know what the report said lmao...
Chlorine in small concentrations is alright for plants but you can always let it gas off as suggested.
I can't tell from your image, but if your tops are tacoing slightly then it may be a heat issue.

Very nice job.. oh okay I remember now. I need to go back and read what you said about your soil. But if you're using Fox farm it should be pH adjusted as well and shouldn't need to adjust your pH. Correct me if I'm wrong please. Because I've had trouble like that many times growing marijuana and soil. But I do believe I remember now aren't you growing in Miracle-Gro? If so in my book that's a no no
Every book says no no on miracle grow soil. I know I know. I forgot I had the seeds in the paper towel and they were more than ready for soil and I didn’t order any and panic and got miracle grow soil. But after a while I took the plant out of the gallon and put fox farm into the 7 gallon pot and when doing this I obviously I can’t remove all the soil from the roots so basically it’s a mix a lot of fox farm and little bit of miracle grow. That goes for all 4 of my plants. Actually 3 of them the one big auto Flower is in straight miracle grow, I was going to transfer it into the 7gallon pot so that way it can be with fox farm soil but I didn’t know if that would be a wise thing to do?

@New2this420, your plant is looking pretty good.:thumb:
I'm not going to pretend that I know what the report said lmao... Shed is the guy with a brain here.
Chlorine in small concentrations is alright for plants but you can always let it gas off as suggested.
I can't tell from your image, but if your tops are tacoing slightly then it may be a heat issue.
What’s tacoing? The heat in the tent or the heat directly from the light?

I say that because miracle grow is funny with this nitrogen it releases it at intervals throughout the plant's whole growth when you don't need it
6.4 is the key?
Huh? I was talking my weight of yeild. PH 6.3 if in soil. And I can tell you how to check the pH of your soil you take you some soil some distilled water just enough to make it slushy a little watery but not as much and you stick your pH meter in it and it will give you the pH of your soil. Also make sure your pH is calibrated

And yeah I know even though it says on the bag all you have to do is just add water. Well that's blah blah blah look at my shit. If it wasn't for my good buddy InTheShed I wouldn't have never found that out that my plants needed more I would have just continued to gave them water like it said.

Well I just got through burping my good old Judith. And let me tell you what you know that chlorophyll smell you get when you open that mother fucker up that smells gone she's doing good. We starting to get that actually herb smell back. And Clementine well we all know she got her bodiva yesterday she sitting pretty and simmering at 59% relative humidity all hydrometers is reading the same... Imagine that plus the bud is exceptional..

What order do you put them in?
I added my potassium silicate first and let it sit about it overnight so it would adhere to the water. Calcium and magnesium first then your base a and base b. But me i always put my base b in before base a.

Back
Top Bottom