Beginner's Log

I am going to tell you what I just sit right here and said to myself while cutting up Clementine to smoke"I said damn you smell good I said damn daddy took care of you real good and you up to smoke thank you so much for not disappointing Daddy and getting me high as fuck I can smell you just by cutting you shit"..

All right y'all what do you think you think my buds are curing up nicely or what....

20220331_062225.jpg

20220331_062220.jpg

20220331_062103.jpg

Fine ass nuggiez brutha.... What kind of high ya getting....is it couch lock or a drop kick to your cerebral cortex?
Definitely ain't no damn couch lock I harvest my shit way before that happens always... I put it to you like this Clementine was harvested a week before Judith I smoked her and I had my whole house cleaned up in 2 hours and that's only Clementine now Judith oh my God I play video games for hours with her

Mind if I can come over , I’ll bring the papers and bongs lol
Anytime brother anytime and I got pipes and papers look at this homemade mother fucker. no shit bro you can look at that mother fucker and tell I be smoking the hell out of some ganja

16487652687101704458735387367495.jpg

Bro honestly I have no idea what you're even talking about. Haha
Your a grower, so I figured you knew information on what ph the plants needed from the water and what ppm levels were needed, I was just to lazy to find out who told me to get the water report to see how bad or good my tap water is. I figured you could help Diagnose my water company’s report on the tap water

Your a grower, so I figured you knew information on what ph the plants needed from the water and what ppm levels were needed, I was just to lazy to find out who told me to get the water report to see how bad or good my tap water is. I figured you could help Diagnose my water company’s report on the tap water
Oh okay now you're talking my language when you apply the nutrients and everything you want to pH your water and make sure it's at 6.3 I'll explain more at you tell me what nutrients u are using and how much. And also what stage of growth are you in? And you might get lucky and I'll let you in on a little secret once you tell me the information I asked for

And I'm going to be honest with you I never measured PPMand none of that shit. Hell I don't even pH my freaking water.hahahaha

I can definitely tell, how did you make that?
I used to work at a shop called metal supermarkets where I would take big ass metal with a forklift and lay it on the saw and cut it and shit like that but anyways I took a 2x4 cut it down the size drilled a hole in the mother fucker and a hole on top Bam homemade pipe

Back
Top Bottom