Beginner's Log

Opened up my smaller jar that I've been having a few nugs of Clementine in woke up to the pleasant aroma of actual marijuana smell finally. So I think the jars are going to turn out just fine. So I don't think there's going to be a problem with that damn smell. You know that smell you get when you first cut bud and then you got in a jar. Most of the time when I opened Judith it's real sweet aroma so she's going to be something else clementines almost got a sweet smell but like I said she was a week early well maybe not a week early who knows when you supposed to harvested these two girls.... Either way it goes potency is great. Mother fucker I hate these damning ass fucking smartphones talking into this motherfucker nothing gets wrote out right got to read it fucking do everything man these damn phones are not smart at all.......

20220330_092645.jpg

So what do y'all think about 181 g out of a 27-in x 27-in tent with 320 watt power? I think I could have got the yield a little bit better and let them grow a little bit longer before the stretch to be honest with you at least I've known now the difference.

Okay y'all win beginners log is done figuring and I didn't want to say nothing Krissi went away and didn't make it..... Her damn stock got all kinds of slimy yucky nasty shit on it and just turned brown and I was even putting hydrogen peroxide in the water after I was told about that but maybe it was too late but anyways and she ain't going to happen sorry....

71g is what Clementine is.
110g is what Judith is..W,
:bravo: on the haul!
And I'm going to need my good friend InTheShed for a good vegetative growth regimen... For 00 Cheese Original Cheese...
Same nutes as last time?
what little bit I done smoked.
Little bit LOL!
So to all who is in charge of journals you can now close this journal if you want to
Click the Report button on the bottom left of your post and type in that box that you'd like to move this to completed.

Same nutes as last time?

Little bit LOL!

Click the Report button on the bottom left of your post and type in that box that you'd like to move this to completed.
Yeah I figured I'd smoke probably about 6 g already... Haha

Same nutes as last time?

Little bit LOL!

Sorry about that bro I just seen your question Yes it will be the exact same nutes as last time. It seems to be a pretty good brand of nutrients although I'm probably going to have to order some more that way I'll have some on hand cuz I might have enough for one more grow

She has been sitting on different days from 65 to 62% humidity in the jar. Ever since I put her in there. She is gradually going down like she is supposed to so Judith I think we'll be on point. I think Clementine will be good too time will tell. When I put the bodiva packs in there tomorrow and then open her back up 21 days later we will see. And I'm hoping I'm reading that right put the bo divas in and do not absolutely do not open her up for 21 days.

Just got through burpin Clementine let me tell you it smells just like Judith now they starting to get a skunky smell back to them about damn time. I found myself worrying about trivial things too much when I should just let it go with the flow and do as best as I can and everything will come out right I realize that now so sorry to be off the wall with questions and worries and everybody this journal is well completed now thank you all so much.

So just to clarify one last time because I don't want to fuck nothing up I read a lot of shit on here. When I drop in the bodivas 21 days will be tomorrow. That means you're telling me when put them in and screw the lid means I do not open it at all for 21 days right? My question is how many Bo divas should I use it says one pack for each ounce and are 71 g of Clementine so that means two packs?

Well I got an extra 40 something grams out of Judith. I say it's probably because I topped her. Which means from now to on all of my plants will be topped. Because less yield with a plant not topped I see especially when it comes to monster crop damn I should have top both of them. I am getting with excitement all smell and shit coming back ooh wee what's it going to be like 21 days from now..... I am so stoked and I got my good friend shed to think about that... Without him this grow would not have came out the way it did he really saved my ass big time I give him that props anyone needs help please seek his advice he will not let you down. The man truly knows his shit... That's all I got to say and no I'm not trying to get brownie points either I'm speaking the truth..

It's kind of gimmicky but you should use one size 8 boveda per oz.
If you have one pack to an ounce and a half or w.e it'll work fine too.
The pack will just dry out a bit faster. I'm using 72% packets that I rehydrate by soaking in water... Since bovedas are more about keeping rh stable than they are raising it, they haven't bit me yet. Just be vigilante and monitor the jars and you won't have issues.

Sorry about the clone buddy. You sure there's no chance for her?

It's kind of gimmicky but you should use one size 8 boveda per oz.
If you have one pack to an ounce and a half or w.e it'll work fine too.
The pack will just dry out a bit faster. I'm using 72% packets that I rehydrate by soaking in water... Since bovedas are more about keeping rh stable than they are raising it, they haven't bit me yet. Just be vigilante and monitor the jars and you won't have issues.

Sorry about the clone buddy. You sure there's no chance for her?
Nope zero nada zilch.... I have 58% bodiva so is it true now that it's been 21 days and I have a little over 2 oz I'll drop in two packs and then close it for 21 days correct and do not open it?

Back
Top Bottom