Beginner's Log

I don't think relying on a certain time frame is the right way to go about it.
But if the rh is stable and low enough then you're good to throw the packs in at any time.
Generally speaking though, you burp 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks, once a week for 2 more and then toss the bovedas in and open once a month type thing.

So just to clarify one last time because I don't want to fuck nothing up I read a lot of shit on here. When I drop in the bodivas 21 days will be tomorrow. That means you're telling me when put them in and screw the lid means I do not open it at all for 21 days right? My question is how many Bo divas should I use it says one pack for each ounce and are 71 g of Clementine so that means two packs?
Some folks open and close the jars once a week for fresh air during the first month of cure so feel free to do that. I just drop the Bovida pack in and seal it up for at least 3 weeks at the end of burping.

Regrowth got you on the number of packs per ounce!

But if the rh is stable and low enough then you're good to throw the packs in at any time.
Generally speaking though, you burp 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks, once a week for 2 more and then toss the bovedas in and open once a month type thing.
In your experience then Mr regrowth what would you call a stable relativity humidity?

All my hygrometers have been reading about 63% to 61% on the average both Clementine and Judith believe it or not. They've been reading that for some time now and staying steady. But always keep in mind Clementine was chopped one week before Judith which made her chopped on the 11th and Judith on the 18th.

I'm up for whatever I listen to everybody. Hell I don't think I would have to open them at all. Like my good friend shed said "set it and forget it" for 21 days come back and enjoy. Hahahah. Maybe I leave Judith said it and forget it and Clementine I open once a week and see if there's a difference.

Have alot to learn about curing.... On average, how long does it take after trimming?

Have alot to learn about curing.... On average, how long does it take after trimming?
I like to give it a 2-3 month cure before digging in.
Just a preference because I really haven't sampled much at various stages.
I have some stuff in my stash from a year ago that's still curing lol.
But waiting is easier when you already buds at your disposal.
I'm sure after a month of curing, you could dig in and be happy with it.
Bud that isn't cured well is fine, just may lack a bit in the smell / flavor department.

I like to give it a 2-3 month cure before digging in.
Just a preference because I really haven't sampled much at various stages.
I have some stuff in my stash from a year ago that's still curing lol.
But waiting is easier when you already buds at your disposal.
I'm sure after a month of curing, you could dig in and be happy with it.
Bud that isn't cured well is fine, just may lack a bit in the smell / flavor department.
I usually let them hang for a week (too long?) before jarring them. But then again, I joined the 420 because on my own, I am lucky to get 1.5 oz of my indoor (2nd season) and outdoor (6th season) grows. Learned so much these past weeks my brain is exploding am excited to see how many of my 10 seeds will germinate properly. Will be setting up for a perpetual grow adding a new space and the knowledge of scrogging, quadling, proper watering and will be testing droughting on this seasons' outside grow.
Thank you for the 411 fellow canuck. :Namaste:

I usually let them hang for a week (too long?) before jarring them. But then again, I joined the 420 because on my own, I am lucky to get 1.5 oz of my indoor (2nd season) and outdoor (6th season) grows. Learned so much these past weeks my brain is exploding am excited to see how many of my 10 seeds will germinate properly. Will be setting up for a perpetual grow adding a new space and the knowledge of scrogging, quadling, proper watering and will be testing droughting on this seasons' outside grow.
Thank you for the 411 fellow canuck. :Namaste:
Hell yeh

Damn bro that's a lot of Bud off one damn grow I just realized that I'm really proud of myself man and it's all mine didn't pay a fucking dime for it and it's skunk fucking killer fucking fire let me tell you cuz I've been stoned all day all this shit. Hahaha getting ready to blaze up again. I just got through putting my Bo divas in with Clementine and I just couldn't help myself with a few of her nugs I mean damn I'm not going to open her up to a week from today. LET THE CURE BEGIN!!!

Man I'm fucking high I don't even know what the hell that is I just post it but I've replied to my own messages twice. I'm telling you man I've gotten some good weed here where I live around dispensary bud you know sour Diesel White widow shit like that but this Bud here that I grow It takes the Cake Man it's way better than that shit and that says a lot cuz I'm a weed connoisseur and I love my marijuana if the bag don't look good smell good taste good give me high I will not fuck with it no doubt

Back
Top Bottom