Beginner's Log

Results are in picture speaks a thousand words. Sohum Living Soil with added nutes and no pH'ing and no flush!!! Thanx InTheShed.....

20220314_061139.jpg

20220309_204552.jpg

20220323_200550.jpg

This is what I use and how I do everything in this order.

1. I get a gallon of tap water and I let it sit for 24 hours inside my tent with my plants so that way that will be at the same temperature chlorine blows off of it.
2. I add 10.5 g of potassium silicate a day ahead of time before water at least a night before to give the potassium silicate time to adhere to the water.
3. Before I water my plants now that I have potassium silicate in and it has adhered to the water I add my 2.3 g calcium magnesium.
Oh yeah after I add each thing I let it sit for a few minutes shake It up really really good.
4. Then I add my base b 7.6 g shake shake shake.
5. Now I add my base a 7 g shake.
And that is all for one gallon of water I make 2 gallons at a time my plants were in a 3 gallon pot. I gave them one gallon water each. And boy let me tell you did they blow up when I started doing that they got freaking huge....

So what’s the soil where you don’t have to ph the water? So I can google it and research that soil . I appreciate all help from everyone. This forum is a lifesaver or should I say a “plant saver”
Tread lightly with this question.

I don't know, I'm just kidding and not trying to stir the pot.
But I really thought Charlie would've came back by now.
The whole situation was silly to begin with. I don't think either of us meant any harm.

Hope you're good, @marcus611a.

The whole situation was silly to begin with. I don't think either of us meant any harm.

I agree

I'm good

Regrowth.. I hope you're doing well to my friend​

Maybe I've been doing something wrong with them I don't know I don't know how the smell she goes and how long it takes to come back maybe to be back after I set it for 21 days with bone diva without opening it. One more day Clementine gets her Bo diva and she's put up for 21 days and I will not open her

They have a sweet smell Clementine does Judith even more. They don't feel too dry they feel right on point really to me anyways. The jars have been reading between 65 and 61% even with Clementine she bumped up a little bit.

But like I said tomorrow will be her 21 days so do I go ahead and put bodiva in her tomorrow and don't open her for 21 days?

Hey Shed wait till you see my next grow before the big one. I'm making me up one and a half by one and a half box sealing it up good and tight ventilation and all probably be about four and a half foot tall and it's going to be a mini scrog with the one branch that's left on the double o because I'm taking five clones off of her... I'm going to see if I can perfect the humidity and get everything going before my next good big grow and then I'm going to perfect the dry dried in the same environment where it growed at with controled conditions. I will also make sure the temperature is on point in that box along with the humidity for when they go in jars for the Curing process... I will take notes and write down all temperatures and humidities for each area and what it needs to be in each stage in the drying and curing process

Terps can really change a lot during the cure process, that 'funk' smell you're looking for might evolve into something else. For example, this Cherry Pie I just grew, she starts off with a sour apple type smell to her but after being cured it changes entirely and becomes a dark cherry type smell. Or how the GSC I grew started off like pinesol and changed to cookies at some point. Quite a few of them seem to change. Wish I knew some bone divas... ;)

Back
Top Bottom