Big Buddha Blue Cheese

It's no worries bill I just had a feeling from seeing something in the past that purple stems could be cold temps and me.not having them got me worried lol. Thanks again bud. How is your bounty curing?
It's doing great thanks 63-65 ish.
I better hurry though, Stacey wants the sauna back. :rofl:
Me too actually. ;)
How are things going with you today my friend?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

It's doing great thanks 63-65 ish.
I better hurry though, Stacey wants the sauna back. :rofl:
Me too actually. ;)
How are things going with you today my friend?

Stay safe
Thats great news about the bud and sauna lol. Ye going good thanks bill al be checking in on the girls soon see how they are today.

:p:drool::slide: this mornings vibes

20221115_104303.jpg

:p:drool::slide: this mornings vibes

20221115_104303.jpg
That's a healthy happy garden. :thumb:
Slightly off kilter but beautiful. ;)
Hit the edit button then rotate left 90 degrees.
Have a great day Amigo. :passitleft:
Take care.

Stay safe

Healthy, happy looking garden. I also like this time of the grow. We have roughly the same number of days since flip. Your budlets look bigger than mine. :)

Healthy, happy looking garden. I also like this time of the grow. We have roughly the same number of days since flip. Your budlets look bigger than mine. :)
Thanks it's Exciting times man im still doing little defol here and there and not leevin any bits on that arnt gettin the lights. I wanna push them top bud sites to get everything they can. Al try get some shots from below next time too

They're coming along nicely GF!

You can leave them on cruise control for a bit and use that spare time to practice taking pics! :)

They're coming along nicely GF!

You can leave them on cruise control for a bit and use that spare time to practice taking pics! :)
😄 thanks man wish I could spend a lot more time with them tbh but settling down has changed a lot of things lol don't know what spare time is anymore hahah

Its beginning to get frosty this winter guys :D

20221123_103720.jpg

20221123_103508.jpg
Love the trics on the fans, they look so cool.
Going to be a frosty garden. :thumb:
They look great Amigo.
Hope everything is going well.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow

Back
Top Bottom