Big Foot Scrog In Coco

Lucky on ur state in the law changing my state its just legalized but still tweaking how its goin to get distributed blah blah more time to wait hopfully soon thoe i could grow outside in peace :Namaste:
Ya it's still being all worked out here too, as usual the politicians are wayy behind schedule. Yup be nice to have the girls with all the rest of the garden!!

Yep she’s a big one, you have your hands full in the best way!
If she makes it to the finish line it should be a good haul! If the buds ever get around to swelling up like they should, a few of the colas will be pretty massive. I am debating changing to 11/13 to see if it will hurry her along. Wish she was as healthy looking as yours at chop o'clock!

If she makes it to the finish line it should be a good haul! If the buds ever get around to swelling up like they should, a few of the colas will be pretty massive. I am debating changing to 11/13 to see if it will hurry her along. Wish she was as healthy looking as yours at chop o'clock!
Oooooh what’s that do? 11/13 I have two I want to cut Thursday so any hurrying along would be awesome

Oooooh what’s that do? 11/13 I have two I want to cut Thursday so any hurrying along would be awesome
Well I don't know but I have read it is supposed to speed up maturity.. As if the nights were getting longer in the fall I guess is the idea.

So as of 2 days ago I replaced part A with calmag at 1/2ml per liter. Trying to reduce N a bit more. 4-0-0 in the part A and 1-0-0 for the calmag. Could be me but she seems to like it, she's definitely bulking up the last couple days, or it could be a coincidence.... Starting to see a few slightly browned pistils but she's mostly white and straight out. Definitely getting more smell and trichomes too. When I get home from work tomorrow I will be changing the timer to an 11/13 cycle.

Sitting here packing a bowl and couldn't remember if I posted any bud pix from the big foot. Some here are a couple. These nugs are from plant 2 the one which took an extra couple of weeks to finish.

Good times! Wish I had somewhere to grow one now! I also have a Bloody Skunk auto from Sweet Seeds that was a freebie on a previous order...
It's still about 7 weeks from when I plan to start them but I will soon mix up some soil so it can brew for a while. I will probably try a few different mixes and see what happens.. I was thinking of going out to the woods and getting some nice rich real soil with lots of microbes to toss in with some as well.

Back
Top Bottom