Big Foot Scrog In Coco

The trunk on that one!! Well done sir, well done :goodjob:
Thanks newty, she's quite the little tree isn't she? Kinda wish I would have scrogged her as I found a bit of light burn /stress on a couple of the taller colas right in the bright spot under the hood... I have the hps turned down to 200w for the last day or two and she seemed to straighten out some of the twisting leaves so hopefully no real damage ... Can't wait to get the qb light in there for more even coverage!

Here's a pic of the light burn. Only a few colas just in the wrong spot. Massive bright spot in the center and dim on the ends with this hood. I have tied back some lovelies away from the center to space things out and get them out of the crazy bright spot. It was bad enough with scrog and having 16 inches or so but 3 just too close apparently. Not to mention the tent is only 60 inches tall to begin with. Maybe I should investigate a taller tent they are pretty cheap. But I will probably go back to the scrog after this, should be able to keep 24 inches between the scrogged canopy and the QB light,.. Could I possibly do a pound in this tent? A pound of blueberry would be nice.

Day 27 of flowering..47 of 12/12 I think... Finally got my new light this morning and got it installed in the tent after lights on this evening... Moved the carbon filter so I could have the light higher. It's fuggin bright! Have it turned down all the way and it's still so much better than the hps! Nice even deep coverage from one end of the tent to the other, I am impressed! I can't wait to blast a scrog with it... We will see how the Cough reacts before I try turning it up any. Probably only 12 or 14 inch from the taller colas and they already suffered under the hps so I will go easy. Anyway it's already giving her better light and much better penetration as is.

Here's day 34 of flowering for the Strawberry Cough.. She's slowly but surely getting there.. Had to start feeding lighter 2x a day rather than once. She is really drying her pot out quick, battling low humidity as always...

Ordered up some autos to try this summer, mostly outdoor but might save some for the tent..
Cream Mandarine Xl auto and Jack 47 auto from Sweet Seeds, Quarter Pounder auto and Critical Mass auto from Canuk..also another blueberry freebie..
Was eyeballing some Brothers Grimm seeds I may have to go back and get too ugh don't really need them now but maybe next fall I will!

Got let loose in the garden center and grow shop today, picked up a few things for these autos I have ordered and maybe for my peppers too. Almost have coco figured out so may as well confuse myself/learn something new!

U straped brotha i love those nutrients they work really well with out the stress of f things up lol never used pro mix but will try it soon alot of ppl use it

Hey PE swinging by to check in say high. Dude holy beast plants!!! Looking really sweet. You may be holding up a 420 lighter after long....

Keep it up!

U straped brotha i love those nutrients they work really well with out the stress of f things up lol never used pro mix but will try it soon alot of ppl use it
Cool ya I thought I would try something different, semi organic if you will..Soon as the law changes here I have a thousand square foot veggie garden with some spare space I am going to start prepping for cannabis in a couple of weeks so hopefully we will get some nice organic grown in the earth bud from there eventually! Your plants and harvest is looking great man!

Hey PE swinging by to check in say high. Dude holy beast plants!!! Looking really sweet. You may be holding up a 420 lighter after long....

Keep it up!
Haha thanks a lot man I appreciate the kind words. This girl has gotten a little rough, mostly I think from getting to just a few inches from the old hps and me only feeding once a day for too long into flower. However she's coming around scars and all, seems to be liking the quantum boards and is getting ever fatter and smellier. I do detect a hint of very fresh tangy strawberry funny enough.

Cool ya I thought I would try something different, semi organic if you will..Soon as the law changes here I have a thousand square foot veggie garden with some spare space I am going to start prepping for cannabis in a couple of weeks so hopefully we will get some nice organic grown in the earth bud from there eventually! Your plants and harvest is looking great man!
Thanks brotha u will stay with those nutrients its just simple but i will stay tunned brotha thanks im flipping again here soon or im goin to out fit my tent lol

Lucky on ur state in the law changing my state its just legalized but still tweaking how its goin to get distributed blah blah more time to wait hopfully soon thoe i could grow outside in peace :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom