Big Foot Scrog In Coco

I was repotting one of my wife's houseplants today and couldn't resist doing up a cream mandarine xl auto as well. Just in a 1 gallon pot. I forgot the sweet seeds 3 packs have an extra always so I kinda wanted to see how she likes the soil I got.. Mixed 50/50 promix hp and promix premium organic moisture mix. Watered the seed right in the pot with "light strength" bioroot. Looked to be about 6.5 or 7 with the drops, ph meter is toast. There is zero room in the tent until the Strawberry Cough finishes, so she will have to do her best on the windowsill for now, it does get a lot of light for a windowsill. Don't really care about yield just a soil test more than anything.. I'll throw up some pix when she pops up!
The Cough is still getting chunkier, nowhere near done but she is getting pretty sticky and stinky now which is good. If she keeps going at this pace I will be taking her out of the tent to sit on the deck on sunny days before she is done. (not really) .. I have the light up to about 80 percent now since yesterday so we will see how that goes. I have been getting up in the middle of the night most nights to give her her second feeding for the last week or more, if I don't I can give her 2.75 liters after 24 hours and get no run off. I'll get some pix up tonight or tomorrow.

Sure wish I had another small qb kit for doing a single auto! However we have some home improvement projects to do this spring /summer so that will have to wait. Dug 4 four foot deep holes yesterday morning for deck posts but the weather has gone to shit again! Hope everyone has a great 4/20.

Cream Mandarine XL starting day 4. Have given her a couple light waterings with the bioroot. Looks healthy if a little spindly from only getting a t5 and the windowsill. I probably should visit some of the auto threads on here today since it looks like I get an actual day off!

Start of day 14 for the Cream Mandarine auto.. She's kinda stretchy but thickening up not bad.. She's working on the tiniest of 4th nodes right now.. Still getting the t5 beside a big Southwest facing window, joining the peppers and tomatoes etc.. Wishing I would have used a slightly bigger pot I think she might be a bit tippy eventually.. Hope so anyway! She's only had a bit of bioroot and whatever the go box ca/mg supplement is called.

Here's the Cream Mandarine XL auto at day 29 hanging out with some peppers tomatoes and other veggies. She suffered for a few days after I got too eager and gave her a dose of the biothrive grow which she obviously did not want. A few burned tips and she spent a couple days looking pretty droopy. When she was ready for water 2 days ago it was straight h2o and she has perked up and is growing nicely again. Guess the soil alone is pretty good for now. She started showing pistils a few days back also.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom