Big Foot Scrog In Coco

Thanks for joining the group flip, PE. I'm surprised I missed your grow so far, love following along with the coco grows.
I have a couple of journals on here, just finished two Big Foot's in the latest journal and it is morphing into the Strawberry Cough. Really hoping to be able to upload pix soon she is looking awesome, wish I could show her off lol .

I have a couple of journals on here, just finished two Big Foot's in the latest journal and it is morphing into the Strawberry Cough. Really hoping to be able to upload pix soon she is looking awesome, wish I could show her off lol .
Ahh this is my own journal lol thanks for coming by!

Well I just ordered a HLG 320xl quantum board kit finally! Looking forward to finishing the Strawberry Cough under it, hopefully it comes quick! She is finally getting switched to flower, this is probably about day 3 or 4 if you go from pistils.. Will throw up some pix in a few hours after lights on.

Looks great over here PE can't wait to see how the boards work for you :rollit::high-five:

Hey folks here is the Strawberry Cough on day 34 of 12 /12... She's doing well and is set up for some nice colas. Not much frost or smell thus far. Feeding about 580 ppm now after getting very slight tip burn at 700.
Had to order a new batch of nutes online since my local shop is fairly useless. Came within a day of running out of bloom part B.. The stress!
Finally got a tracking number for my new light yesterday so hopefully it will arrive quickly.
Not much else new other than trying to decide on a gardening plan for the summer.. Might try a few autos, including a cbd strain or two.

The Cough is doing well and starting to frost up in the last couple of days.. A couple colas are up to about 4 inches from the light hood but all looks good.. Speaking of lights my new 320xl has had a paperwork problem of some kind at the border it seems a slip fell off perhaps or something.. GL is boxing up another right now and sending it out priority mail. Kind of frustrating but what can ya do. The customer service guy was very helpful and apologetic. Hopefully it will still be here before next weekend if I am lucky!

But urs is looks like its loveing life brotha keep up the spectacular work tripple thumbs up:goodjob::cool:
Thanks Jack she's been a very easy girl for me so far. Pretty slow to start flowering but getting going now lol. Just starting to get a bit of sticky and smell these last few days.

Your plant is looking good PE, are you still using the advanced nutrients line? I use the Sensi line in sunshine #4, and after buying a decent ph pen and throwing out the bromo blue test kit, realized that it does do what it says, at least in RO water, and gets the ph to around 5.9. . My plants are loving it, and as it's my first I'm just going with the straight AN Sensi bloom/grow and no other boosters just to see what happens.

Your plant is looking good PE, are you still using the advanced nutrients line? I use the Sensi line in sunshine #4, and after buying a decent ph pen and throwing out the bromo blue test kit, realized that it does do what it says, at least in RO water, and gets the ph to around 5.9. . My plants are loving it, and as it's my first I'm just going with the straight AN Sensi bloom/grow and no other boosters just to see what happens.
Hey buzz yes I am still using it, it's the sensi coco specific ones.. I haven't used any of their additives etc and don't plan to with this one either.. My big foot turned out great and we will see how the Strawberry Cough is in....maybe 6 weeks if I am lucky lol...

I use tap (private well) water that is usually reading between 80-90ppm and it comes out around 5.9 to 6.2 depending on how strong the solution is. Haven't used a ph anything since I realized it does seem to work.
In other news my light cleared the border yesterday afternoon so I am guessing I won't see it til Monday but all good. Hopefully the change won't be too hard on the Cough but she's getting it anyway lol. I may rearrange my carbon filter so I can get more headroom, that is possible now that the ducting won't have to pass through the light hood.

They look awesome, I wish I could use my well water but its sitting at 650 ppm, mostly calcium, so I use RO at 5 bucks a bottle! Thinking of getting an RO unit.... I forgot to mention that I do add 4 ml of ph up to 20 litres with the Sensi Grow which gets it up to 6 from 5.7, which is probably fine anyway but Im a natural born tweaker! Like yours, my plants look super green and healthy from top to bottom, so I am super happy with Advanced Nutrients!

Back
Top Bottom