Big Foot Scrog In Coco

2.25 grams and does it ever smell good!
042c78034c57df72cacfbb91797d8613.jpg
0d0b9188434d829d5493454f9b74684a.jpg
b53177d4da6d763b1ed1a631988fea77.jpg

Yep that's the stuff. Don't know how you can handle dabs!!! Nearly choked out this summer at a bbq ;)

The Strawberry Cough just got transferred to a 1 gallon pot, straight coco with an inch of perlite on top to hopefully deter gnats. 375 ppm including tap water... I have been putting her in the tent during its 12 hours on, she is getting a little big for the t5 and I never got around to getting a bigger light ugh. She is a little stretchy maybe but it's all good.
Good news is the remaining Big Foot started the flush last night.. Trichomes are 95 percent cloudy with the odd clear and amber.. She will be coming down this weekend and the Cough can move in!

The first Big Foot is curing really nice, it's a smooth smoke, surprising since it is sticky and completely fills the room with its very unique aroma. Can't say I've ever smelled any cannabis quite like this and I have been smoking for around 20 yrs. Like the breeder description says it's a very heavy dense smell, nose wrinkling and earthy sweet at the same time, hints of what reminds me of stale jet A fuel and just a deep irresistible underlying complexity. Very nice. Definitely potent, it's actually pretty sativa like in its effects, hits hard right from the start. I am well seasoned and two small bowls fixes me right up for a couple hours easy. Lots of energy and ambition, uplifting type effects. Not getting any burn out coming down or sleepiness at all. I'll try to get some pix of the curing nugs in the next update..

She is hanging finally. Lost count but approx 50 stems hanging plus a bunch of undergrowth from this plant as well as some scraps I left behind from the first one. They did grow and mature some even though I hadn't watered that pot at all since she was cut..
Cleanup this morning after I finish this coffee then the Strawberry Cough can finally get a real light.

Congrats on the fantastic harvest! Are you revegging those things!? I'd be interested to watch that;)
Thanks! I am pretty pleased! Nah no revegging lol but that would be cool project if I had more space! Planning to give the Strawberry Cough the whole tent .

Back
Top Bottom