Big Foot Scrog In Coco

Just had the first sample! Can't believe I waited this long either. It's very very sticky and the smell is just as strong.. It's got an earthy/kerosene/sweetness to it, sort of hard to describe actually. Cleaned up my little bong, well it is nice and smooth even just barely dry enough to jar! Burned to clean whitish grey ash just perfect.. It's surprisingly mild tasting, earthy and a bit sweet with hints of fuel or something like that in the background..Had a nice buzz off a single big hit, I am still sniffing the chopped up little pile waiting for the second bowl here 15 minutes later lol, ya I think I am going to like it plenty in a couple or few weeks when it gets really good! I'll see about getting a weight later this evening. Not going to be a huge haul but that's ok.. Her sister is going to be a much heavier denser specimen I think.

Told it like it poetry brother ;) nice one
Haha I am still sampling away here . Using the vaporizer now. It's quite resinous so it's making some nice clouds! It's still fresh but tasty and smooth. It will be a treat after a month in the jar. Got a good buzz going after 3 vape bowls which are very small lol, nice warm tingly body feeling and a mellow but somewhat euphoric/energetic kinda high.

91 g of premium buds in the jars, plus 23g of popcorn/larfy buds in the Ziploc. More than I thought, it seems slightly fluffy but can't be too bad I guess. Plus there will be almost 2 jars of finely chopped trimmage. At this rate I am predicting and easy 130g of nice bud from plant 1, plus lots of popcorn.

7951ac31b3bfaa187e8a553d9e502a05.jpg

This........ mmmmmmmmmm

She smells like grape Kool-Aid powder with a pinch of skunk. Buds have fattened really nice once the nitrogen excess was fixed a few weeks back. Pretty dense too, much more than her sister was. I think it's day 73 for her on 12/12.. Looks like I will be able to start the flush maybe tomorrow.
40fa98f429e648e02aa4016e553e6af6.jpg
e2812c91224f2e9f540b1c86d7f48e98.jpg
ddb7b4ef99ff5d72654f134a30c41611.jpg

It's qwiso making day! A liter of tightly packed trim is chilling along with a bunch of isopropyl alcohol. Also have the 23g of popcorn sitting out getting nice and dry for a couple more hours then I will chop and freeze it too. Should be 2 500ml jars of it also. This evening the fun will begin.

Hey man get azamax and do a soil drench at 1/4 recommended dosage once a week. It'll zap the larvae and your gnats will cease to exist
Thanks, couldn't get azamax here. I let the coco dry up a couple days and hydrogen peroxide drench plus top dressed with BTi.. Got rid of 95 percent of them. I keep the sticky traps around just in case though.

Decided to do the trim run first, so it is 80 percent evaporated now.. Hopefully I can get the Pyrex dish cleaned up before bed so I can do the nug run! Pic is of what will be the nug run. Got it nice and dry, all fit in a 500 ml jar and it is super frosty. Might do a quick second wash with this stuff, we will see at the time.

And what is it?! Is it oil? Got so many questions but think they'd all end up in "can I try some" ;)
Oh yes it's best to try a sample! Haha.. It's qwiso.." Quick wash iso"...propyl alcohol. Qwiso hash some call it... Alcohol melts off the trichomes, evaporate the alcohol, enjoy semi liquid pretty damn pure and tasty hash basically!

Back
Top Bottom