Big Foot Scrog In Coco

Haha ya I suppose I do.. Usually feed just after lights on at 6pm, visit again before bed and before lights out a lot of times.. The scrog method necessitates lots of hands on too for a good few weeks of training and scrogging .. Getting to know their rhythms and whatnot for sure.. I have grown veggies of all kinds quite a lot but the cannabis has much more personality! . not crazy at all

Haha ya I suppose I do.. Usually feed just after lights on at 6pm, visit again before bed and before lights out a lot of times.. The scrog method necessitates lots of hands on too for a good few weeks of training and scrogging .. Getting to know their rhythms and whatnot for sure.. I have grown veggies of all kinds quite a lot but the cannabis has much more personality! . not crazy at all

Hahaha sweet, I'm also a 'normal' gardener when not being a modern day boot legger ;) good to know I'm not the only one

Hahaha sweet, I'm also a 'normal' gardener when not being a modern day boot legger ;) good to know I'm not the only one
Yes we have approx 1000 sq ft veggie garden plus about 500 sq ft of raspberry canes, a few hundred sq feet of strawberry usually, a rhubarb patch and handful of high-bush blueberry plants.

Haha I'm getting itchy green fingers thinking about it, I've only got two 7x4 raised beds ;) I'll be preparing it come January, I can pretty much get a year round supply of free veg if I divide it into four sections and rotate what's growing with the seasons.

I've always enjoyed gardening, my nan first got me into it when I was three years old. She bought me a wild rose bush and she taught me how to prune and train it.

Don't think she'd be too happy if she found out what I've done with the knowledge she passed down. I've always maintained it's her fault ;)

Haha I'm getting itchy green fingers thinking about it, I've only got two 7x4 raised beds ;) I'll be preparing it come January, I can pretty much get a year round supply of free veg if I divide it into four sections and rotate what's growing with the seasons.

I've always enjoyed gardening, my nan first got me into it when I was three years old. She bought me a wild rose bush and she taught me how to prune and train it.

Don't think she'd be too happy if she found out what I've done with the knowledge she passed down. I've always maintained it's her fault ;)
That's awesome, it's surprising how much you can grow in a relatively small space the raised beds work well I hear. My back wishes I had a bunch of them... Our season here is pretty short for outdoors, a lot of stuff I start indoors weeks before the last frost which the old-timers here say is safe after the full moon in June but recently that has been playing it pretty safe. Usually expecting possible frost again by mid October. We are very near the coast so it stays a bit warmer here, a few miles in land is even shorter.

That's awesome, it's surprising how much you can grow in a relatively small space the raised beds work well I hear. My back wishes I had a bunch of them... Our season here is pretty short for outdoors, a lot of stuff I start indoors weeks before the last frost which the old-timers here say is safe after the full moon in June but recently that has been playing it pretty safe. Usually expecting possible frost again by mid October. We are very near the coast so it stays a bit warmer here, a few miles in land is even shorter.

We get a good growing period outside nearly all year round if you use the frost covers and hope for the best, but even then it's hardy veg that tastes like earth. Not much variety at all. Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage and all the other green ones we hated as children ;)

I lived on an orange and lemon orchard in Spain as a child, that was f****** fun. They was watered through massive irrigation ditches and every other week they'd divert the river into it. I'm probably boring the s*** out of you now but gardening is gardening, I can't help it ;)

You going to be starting a new journal for the Strawberry Cough grow?
Good question.. I will either start a new one or maybe covert this one to an ongoing adventure if I can get the name changed.. Going to have both grows going simultaneously so that might be easier. Pretty sure I am gonna whip up a veg box soon, nothing fancy just enough to get a couple plants to topping size.

The purple is taking over plant 1... Finally starting to see some darkening pistils on her too.. Hopefully she swells up nicely and I can get to checking trichs in a week. Forgot to take a pic of plant 2 but she is flushing with straight water. The big fans on both plants went yellow already and some other are starting on number 2.

Looks like we are going to be growing more cannabis .. Nice thick white taproot coming on the Strawberry Cough. I had picked the darkest most mature looking seed, the other two were paler and different looking. I will get her in some coco later this morning.

Back
Top Bottom