BigIrishDoode Memorial Seed Giveaway

Thanks Herbies and congratulations again Gov. I know where I'll be getting my seeds from now on :peace: RIP brother BID, looking forward to Jan big guy.

PS - Herbies, I need some Blue Dream and Purple Maroc seeds - do you have both?

I wanted to drop in a throw a huge THANK YOU to Herbie's. The seeds for the BID memorial seed giveaway came today and I wanted to share.

BID_memorial_seeds.JPG

Thanks again Herbie's. I truly appreciate the gesture.

:peace:

I wanted to drop in a throw a huge THANK YOU to Herbie's. The seeds for the BID memorial seed giveaway came today and I wanted to share.

BID_memorial_seeds.JPG

Thanks again Herbie's. I truly appreciate the gesture.

:peace:

Lovely! Thank you, Herbie's.

Herbies, I smile every time I come to this thread... that itself is huge, thank you

I said the same thing dude...but I'mma open it for sure. ;)

Dang right your gonna open them! :cheesygrinsmiley:

The packs look beautiful!!! don't forget to take pics of the actual seeds :cheesygrinsmiley: they are beautiful too!!

DSC_6123_hzhyxbb.jpg

This was very cool of Herbies! If I didn't already buy all my seeds from you I would after seeing this for sure.

I think BID's threads were the first place I read about how great blue dream is. Such a shame that he is gone but I know he would stoked over a group grow of his fav strains. I just planted a couple HSO Blue Dreams the other night so count me in :thumb:

I do not wish to win anything I just want to tell you about Seth. When we first met I didnt know he grew he didnt know I smoked. The law had just been passed making it leagle in Az. He takes me out to the shed. Where he opens this little closet painted white. I looked down and the first thing I said was" oh they are so pretty. He was using CFLs and soil. They where trailor trash I came to find out later. At the moment I said those words to him we both knew we had found the one person we had always wanted to be with.
Than you for doing this in his honor. It brings me joy to know he touch so many people. I am glad I got to share him with you. He was an amazing man.

Back
Top Bottom