Black African Magic

4 weeks wouldn't be far off give or take.
Selective harvesting is common.
If you have some buds that need time harvest the ones that are ready first. :thumb:
When those white pistils are red and crinkled in then you know she is finished flowering and building for you.
Then I check trics.;)
Patience will be your friend. :Namaste:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Perfect 👌🏻 When I look at them they look like they need to grow a bit more, but I dont know what I am looming at anyways.

you are a “all pistils red” person? I have read half res half white is a good balance 🤔

You have a favorite link for drying and
curing?

🙏

Perfect 👌🏻 When I look at them they look like they need to grow a bit more, but I dont know what I am looming at anyways.

you are a “all pistils red” person? I have read half res half white is a good balance 🤔

You have a favorite link for drying and
curing?

🙏
I have a process I use.
Give me a minute I'll break it down for you.

Bill284 😎

@Azimuth Thanks for pushing me to go SIP. Just under 5 weeks and at where the last were around 2 1/2 months.

Pretty mind blowing.

AD6F10F6-2D49-45AE-82E8-68107761DAA6.jpeg

@Azimuth @Bill284

Hello 👋

Question: I have another BAM plant that is 39 days old and huge. 9 nodes not counting the bottom set without full leaves.

I am using a 2x3x6 tent for flowering. I want this plant to fill the entire tent. One massive plant rather the 2 or 3 that dont have room to grow.

Any suggestions on how many nodes I can leave on? Been reading a lot about topping to nodes 8-10? Is that to ridiculous?

As of now i have at least 2 more feet of headroom with plants topped at 4 nodes.

🤙🏻

67E92FFF-8DD9-4CC3-9A8E-D21D94A6877A.jpeg

@Azimuth @Bill284

Hello 👋

Question: I have another BAM plant that is 39 days old and huge. 9 nodes not counting the bottom set without full leaves.

I am using a 2x3x6 tent for flowering. I want this plant to fill the entire tent. One massive plant rather the 2 or 3 that dont have room to grow.

Any suggestions on how many nodes I can leave on? Been reading a lot about topping to nodes 8-10? Is that to ridiculous?

As of now i have at least 2 more feet of headroom with plants topped at 4 nodes.

🤙🏻

67E92FFF-8DD9-4CC3-9A8E-D21D94A6877A.jpeg
If you have all that room I'd bend the main stem over.
I have the same thing going on.
Especially with Apple Betty. She is a foot taller than the others.
Here is a pic.
1 main becomes 7 main colas.

PSX_20230402_045556.jpg

Maby 6. :rofl:

Bill284 😎

I agree with @Bill284

If I understand correctly you only have 2 more feet of space height wise. When you hit flower the plant will eat up this space fast. You can check out my current journal where I had to supercrop my main stem on two plants because they got too tall. I highly recommend doing that before you flip to flower and give your plants at least 3 days to recover.

If you’re going to top the plant, give yourself at least a week before you go to flower.

You can have as many tops as you want.. 8 is the recommendation, however I’ve seen 16, 32, and 64.. Anything above 8 is typically meant for outdoors but you could probably swing 16 if you wanted to.

Just remember, if you top, your plant is going to get hungrier faster once it starts going.

I usually top between nodes 4 and 5 as they're just reaching serial maturity so have no experience with topping later. I agree with Bill and Keffka that you have to do something as you won't have the height in flower.

If you want to better fill the tent, I'd tie down the other branches out to at least the bucket rim before letting them grow up. You could use binder clis as the anchor point. Or, even better, tie a few sticks flat to the top of the bucket so they extend way out beyond the rim and you'll be able to spread it out even further.

If you have all that room I'd bend the main stem over.
I have the same thing going on.
Especially with Apple Betty. She is a foot taller than the others.
Here is a pic.
1 main becomes 7 main colas.

PSX_20230402_045556.jpg

Maby 6. :rofl:

Bill284 😎
Wwwwwooooooooooowww (insert owen wilson saying “wwwwwooooowwwwww”)

So one can LST the main stock?

Then LST the branches?

I agree with @Bill284

If I understand correctly you only have 2 more feet of space height wise. When you hit flower the plant will eat up this space fast. You can check out my current journal where I had to supercrop my main stem on two plants because they got too tall. I highly recommend doing that before you flip to flower and give your plants at least 3 days to recover.

If you’re going to top the plant, give yourself at least a week before you go to flower.

You can have as many tops as you want.. 8 is the recommendation, however I’ve seen 16, 32, and 64.. Anything above 8 is typically meant for outdoors but you could probably swing 16 if you wanted to.

Just remember, if you top, your plant is going to get hungrier faster once it starts going.
Hello,

I have minimum 2 feet in comparison to all the plants I have topped at nodes 4 or 5 and let flower. They are only filling just under half the height of the tent.

Plants I have now are near harvest and they are just under 6 feet.

@Keffka @Azimuth @Bill284

Figured I would do one response as well since you all are helping out.

I have a little over two feet in comparison to the plants near harvest, which were topped at 4 or 5.

I am thinking Top around Node 8 and LST to attempt in creating an even canopy 🤔

I would love to bend the main stock as Bill mentioned…I feel like I should go from 4-5 nodes to a little more, that way I don’t completely paint myself into a corner and have way to big of a plant 🤔

How do you feel about these for LST? Or should I go with wiring down to bucket?
BC597FDA-7BEE-4964-B58D-4237E5C1B987.png

@Keffka @Azimuth @Bill284

Figured I would do one response as well since you all are helping out.

I have a little over two feet in comparison to the plants near harvest, which were topped at 4 or 5.

I am thinking Top around Node 8 and LST to attempt in creating an even canopy 🤔

I would love to bend the main stock as Bill mentioned…I feel like I should go from 4-5 nodes to a little more, that way I don’t completely paint myself into a corner and have way to big of a plant 🤔

How do you feel about these for LST? Or should I go with wiring down to bucket?
BC597FDA-7BEE-4964-B58D-4237E5C1B987.png
If you squeeze the main stem with your fingers, roll it back and forth.
Keep doing it gently till it's soft enough to bend over.
Put your clip on or tie it over.
Then the larger branches can be tied so they stick out horizontal or flat.
This will increase amount of main colas and improve volume.
Does that answer your question.
I was quite sure.

Bill284 😎

If you squeeze the main stem with your fingers, roll it back and forth.
Keep doing it gently till it's soft enough to bend over.
Put your clip on or tie it over.
Then the larger branches can be tied so they stick out horizontal or flat.
This will increase amount of main colas and improve volume.
Does that answer your question.
I was quite sure.

Bill284 😎
Yeah that was great info 🤙🏻

When I do this, I do not top it correct, or top yet? If I do not top yet, I am assuming the main stick will then grow vertical after the bend, then top after that grows?

After tying down main stock and branches…branches facing down: will those reach upwards towards the light?

Thank you again 🙏 I will post pic’s shortly.

Yeah that was great info 🤙🏻

When I do this, I do not top it correct, or top yet? If I do not top yet, I am assuming the main stick will then grow vertical after the bend, then top after that grows?

After tying down main stock and branches…branches facing down: will those reach upwards towards the light?

Thank you again 🙏 I will post pic’s shortly.
Don’t top.
All the colas will turn upwards.
Opens more buds to the light.
Also gives you minimum 6 top colas.
More if you give it time.
It’s a quick easy way to improve volume.

# VIVOSUN # Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Don’t top.
All the colas will turn upwards.
Opens more buds to the light.
Also gives you minimum 6 top colas.
More if you give it time.
It’s a quick easy way to improve volume.

# VIVOSUN # Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
Hows this for step 1?
C92F9A8F-B55B-4F5E-B3AA-E1C555971132.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom